• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

The test series PART 3 - The Simpsons test

Guest krie

You scored 10 out of a possible 10

Your encyclopaedic knowledge of The Simpsons makes you the toast of Springfield. You probably dress up as Marge for the annual convention.

Boooyah :ballcap:

Your encyclopaedic knowledge of The Simpsons makes you the toast of Springfield. You probably dress up as Marge for the annual convention.

Guest SayOne

i rule

Your encyclopaedic knowledge of The Simpsons makes you the toast of Springfield niggah.

You scored 9 out of a possible 10

You scored 9 out of a possible 10

Fuckin shot gun pete, i was gunna put that...:crazy: :P

How well do you know the Simpsons?

9 out of 10

how the fuck was i supposed to know where shorts of the simpsons were first shown, i was like 5 when that happened.

i must admit that i guessed on the one about the first episode in 1989, but with my encyclopaedic knowlege i could easily gestimate what the simpsons plot would be

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i must admit that i guessed on the one about the first episode in 1989, but with my encyclopaedic knowlege i could easily gestimate what the simpsons plot would be

how could you not know that shit? its the first episode, its the christmas episode where they get santa's little helper... bart sees the mom tattoo in the mall, gets it, and marge has to use the fat jar of christmas cash to pay for lazer surgery to get it off.. then homer tries to get rich at the dog track or some crazy shit like that and ends up with the lamest ass racing dog, santa's little helper, and takes it home for the family. shits a classic.

You scored 8 out of a possible 10

im ashamed of myself

You scored 8 out of a possible 10

WHAT FUCKING EVER

Paah too easy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this