SARAH "Coochie Purse" SILVERMAN

Guest im not witty

Originally posted by Smart

hey, I ain't afraid to admit I ws on some freaky shit and busted my joint... it was my first time at anal and I BUSTED that ass, but I also busted that little vein that goes under you dick head (and for guys with the sleeve out to the tip of the 4skin)... it got infected and the doctor said, 'We can cut of the 4skin or cut off your dick..."

hahahahahahahahah. smart broke his dick. that's funny.

ok, well i'm a lover not a fighter. i think i have a solution. it all has to do with the magic number 3:

3 men

3 wangs

1 woman with 3 holes

=3 happy chappies and one gangbanged jewish comedy slut.

whaddya say?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ABC gets the backdoor then... I'm still shy about that stuff... sometimes I think I should just punish every girls anus but... you can't be mad at luck, I feel like Icarus...

well, i'd say we've settled it then. deto gets to bust in the grill, smart gets the pink palace and your man abracadabra be slammin the back door. bitch'll be walkin funny for a month.

HAHA VERY FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER!

holy crap, I just had a revelation... it's been nearly 6 years now and I just realized...

I have SO many scars you guys just don't know... I've had GAPING wounds for months at a time (leg over the knee hard to heal) but... when I went to the doc he said "Let's just cut that" and I believed him... honestly, if it hadn't been my dick I never even would have gone to the doctor... it's my single biggest regret...

that's pretty heavy shit from just some thread on 12oz but... damn.

I have SO many scars you guys just don't know... I've had GAPING wounds for months at a time (leg over the knee hard to heal) but... when I went to the doc he said "Let's just cut that" and I believed him... honestly, if it hadn't been my dick I never even would have gone to the doctor... it's my single biggest regret...

that's pretty heavy shit from just some thread on 12oz but... damn.

how exactly did you end up with gaping wounds for months at a time? you into knife juggling or some other hippy crap?

no, that was the result of the unfortunate union of my leg and a busted aluminum 'luggage rack' in the back of a jeep... it sprung up and stabbed the hell out of me, like 3 inches deep and 5 inches wide...

I got it stitched but, then I met this girl and she liked doggy style and that really stresses the knees so, after the second or third day I had busted the stiches out and I just 'drained' and cleaned it a couple times a day... real fun, but gangreeene is a myth, weak ass bacteria!

• 1 month later...

Archived