UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

thats quite simple bruv.they actually have the history and skills to validate a website and their own self promotion.their websites are professional and most gain their 'professional' income from graff.generally speaking people who post their own work on here or have their shitty fuckbtp.TK websites etc. have little or no credibility.in my eyes the self promoters on this website have not yet gained the 'right' to do so,and that is pretty fucking obvious :chicken:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmm... an interesting topic. It seems that writers who have 'the right' generally don't go in for that self promotion malarky.

I'd say, like a lot of things, a bit of self promotion is allright, as long as the quantity is moderated and people don't post everything

that they do, as soon as its done... no names. After all, if noone posted what they'd done ever, the only things we'd be seeing is runners

In other words we'd see a lot less pannels and I think we'd all agree that we love seeing a fresh new burner when it gets posted.

:clown2:

maybe ill see a runner on my journey today, maybe the next.

maybe there was a wholecar running last week, maybe the next.

MAYBE ILL SEE FUCK-ALL!

the point is, im not everywhere, i dont see everything, so net is the chance for me to see stuff that gets done around the world.

take that tube damage by rosk and silk for example. done the other day, posted a few hours later. if it wouldnt of been posted i wouldnt of seen it. so bump for posting it, self promotion - so what!

i believe that as long as you ain't toy you can do as much self-promotion as you god damn like,and I think that is fair enough,after all graff is based on self promotion.however people are getting really fed up of seeing dirty ugly shit getting posted minutes after it was done,and surely the minors on here would even agree with that??

It is good within reason, i mean posting the odd flick here and there of a few tags or throwies isn't bad. But when it comes to posting up every panel u've ever done it gets a bit silly.

Younger and less experienced writers are usually guilty for this as they seek a quicker route to fame. But in time they will learn to hold photos back, and will learn the value of quality over quantity.

Either way its all good, without the constant participation of photo contributions this forum would not be as popular as it is..

Kepp it Real! Keep it Steel! :huh2: :huh2:

who cares are we american?? we dont have to do what they do we r all different. if everyone done the same graff, it wud be borin. u wud get bored of seein that same shit over and over. wud make it borin!!

just cos someone else is doin summin dont mean u have to, fukin sheep!!

i got repsect for america, but im not american. later u boys need to keep it real, stop actin like ur something else. if u ask the question y do trains if no 1 will see them, then ur obviously doin steel for all the wrong reasons.

let the bad mothing begin!!! :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by marlene+Jan 12 2005, 11:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marlene - Jan 12 2005, 11:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-breathofair@Jan 11 2005, 07:40 PM

BOPOOOOOOOOOOOO VICE,BIG UP ALL DA DRUNKEN BOLYS HCS HORS CASH SKUNK VICE JELah wort wot

cash...? no your history son there is already a cash out there who many people respect...you will see him back on the scene soon!

[/b]

dont think he ment cash as a writer - Hores Cash Skunk

Originally posted by 2004candyman+Jan 12 2005, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2004candyman - Jan 12 2005, 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by marlene@Jan 12 2005, 11:25 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-breathofair@Jan 11 2005, 07:40 PM

BOPOOOOOOOOOOOO VICE,BIG UP ALL DA DRUNKEN BOLYS HCS HORS CASH SKUNK VICE JELah wort wot

cash...? no your history son there is already a cash out there who many people respect...you will see him back on the scene soon!

dont think he ment cash as a writer - Hores Cash Skunk

[/b]

cheers for clearing that up mate....

Archived