UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well every one thinks mr chizil cbm is the shizzle i think its fucking awful. His handstyle is WACK and that new red south western thing is disgusting. Got to be one of the most unattractive outlines ive eva seen. Its one big mess of badly controlled paint spray

I aint really a euro fan but lines need to be drawn somewhere. Also what happened to the 'Cant Beat Me' days of mace and the britney devil now you got dokia and mr chizile :gaga: :gaga:

Just my word tho

Originally posted by whatson+Jan 16 2005, 10:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatson - Jan 16 2005, 10:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

hopefully they won't notice beacuse its the same colour.

fresh tings... loving what that boy is pulling off, Is he british?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-droptheknife@Jan 16 2005, 10:50 AM

^^^^^^^^

He is indeed..big up the chizl.

err... no he aint British! Stop trying to look like you know when you clearly dont.

Originally posted by val venus@Jan 15 2005, 11:14 PM

s135.jpg

chizl on new swt's

"Type Here Posted Today, 08:34 PM

132 just because chizl has a different style and just not plane boring london style doesnt mean you have the right to say that he is shit! "

This has got nothing to do with being from london or not,style is important london is only part of an enormous now worldwide game so that would be silly.

And what gives you the right to say that that is good. If you look at that dub i find it very hard to see any Funk. It cant be compared with london or new york...looks more like a euro thing to me and i have seen much betta euro style work than that pile of shit.

Everyone was praising this so called 'shizzle' writer so i gave you my opinion

Please dont tell me that red south western isnt shit man :yuck: :yuck:

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHEN THE UNITED KINGDOM WASNT PART OF EUROPE? AND YOU SAY SOME ONES GOT EURO STYLE KNOCK KNOCK HELLO WERE IN EUROPE TO LODON WASNT JUST PUT THERE NOT TO BE APRT OF EUROPE.

NO BEEF BUT IM NOT REALLY FEELING THE CHIZL PANNELS ITS SIMPLE BUT NOT SIMPLE AND AFFETCIV LIKE LETS SAY CERES. JUST MY OPPINION.

that chizl is shit. end of. and he needs 2 learn how 2 take joiner fliks. eeuropean style is different to london style. true say london is in europe, but the styles r diifferent. any writer can tell the difference, I think euro is shit, london is where its at, but every1 has their own opinion. brs seem to be the worst culprits of this euro style.

"I think euro is shit, london is where its at"

other countries scene is much better, more creative , than here in london. U dont get all the Ja-fakens and fake 50 cents wannabe's-in such large quantities.

I like london-London is all good-but its not where its at.

Originally posted by jo king@Jan 17 2005, 11:32 AM

"I think euro is shit, london is where its at"

other countries scene is much better, more creative , than here in london. U dont get all the Ja-fakens and fake 50 cents wannabe's-in such large quantities.

I like london-London is all good-but its not where its at.

I for one disagree with that, most cities have exactly the same stuff going on. This sums it up basically....

'There are sheep & then there are sheperds'

'There are sheep & then there are sheperds'

^you knows that.

and 132 if your who I think you are(or same crew), how can you talk?

your name is bitten off an 'euro head' who you can't fuckin touch,

and your throw ups after your trip to paris are so rinsed I find it

hard not to piss myself.

chizl does his shit, and he does it quik. yeah his handstyle ain't exactly

oker or oclock, but at least it's amusing unlike all the rats I see dribbling

their drivel on the tracks these days.

off key styles for off key individuals.

Wha fukin blow????where my sheep at?!?

Archived