UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Jan 4 2005, 04:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Jan 4 2005, 04:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stringfellow@Jan 4 2005, 09:09 PM

graffiti isnt really self promotion isit???

Yea it is, pretty much.

It's saying, "This is me!"....and by putting it on the internet you just get to share it with more people!

[/b]

hehe

i think we have a freeque in the making!

bring on the wisdom!

graffiti is about selfpromo in sum ways! but what every one is tryin to say is graffiti isnt about doing a tube/train ect then running home loading your pics on the computor an posting them on the net thats just toy, one day you will realise thats not wat graffs about! you should do your trains an what ever an let people see them running and youl get a lot more respect from that than posting up your yard shots the night there done! anyways ill stop going on and just leave it at that :huh2:

Originally posted by TOYMUNCHER@Jan 4 2005, 03:55 PM

rokkrome wot u on about self promo go bak a page and see u posting ur own shit. wot u on about making exuses. this site full of jealous piricks dat always trying to put other people down. graffiti is self promotion

TOYMUNCHER read who posts things before tryin to chuk it u dik! did i say anything about self promotion???????? and postin myself u don even no wot i write and I KNOW that u only did ur first panel on christmas day and u bin writin about 6 months so watch who u call a toy u minor idiot!!!! + stop bitin debug cos word travels fast!! blat

''postin evrything u do its cheap fame!!!!! blat ''

thats wot u sed isnt it ''blat'' wot does that mean???, even if that was my first panel it rinses the fuk out of that bolloks below, is that y u jealous. u wer to prang to go yard wit boom n e way.i bin writin for bout 3 years so wot r u actually on about. . y the fuk r u startin beef.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Jan 5 2005, 08:25 AM

Graffiti in not self promotion shocker!!!! What have i been doing for the last 16 years????? :shook:

It is one thing letting your work speak for itself, it is another to be posting your own stuff on the net and licking those stamps to send flicks to magazines. Obviously all graf is self promotion, but you shouldn't need to then post your own flicks again & again because if you are doing enough other people will see it and post it if they like it.

Originally posted by b0b+Jan 5 2005, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Jan 5 2005, 08:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Jan 5 2005, 08:25 AM

Graffiti in not self promotion shocker!!!! What have i been doing for the last 16 years????? :shook:

It is one thing letting your work speak for itself, it is another to be posting your own stuff on the net and licking those stamps to send flicks to magazines. Obviously all graf is self promotion, but you shouldn't need to then post your own flicks again & again because if you are doing enough other people will see it and post it if they like it.

[/b]

dont you have a whole fotolog full of your own stuff?

Originally posted by TOYMUNCHER@Jan 4 2005, 08:15 PM

''postin evrything u do its cheap fame!!!!! blat ''

thats wot u sed isnt it ''blat'' wot does that mean???, even if that was my first panel it rinses the fuk out of that bolloks below, is that y u jealous. u wer to prang to go yard wit boom n e way.i bin writin for bout 3 years so wot r u actually on about. . y the fuk r u startin beef.

ha ha!!!! 3 yrs an yr still that shit!!! bucks im out of ur league i aint carryin this on any longer uve dun about 2 traksides and 2 panels 1 of which i actually said i quite liked till i found out boom helped u with it!!!!!!! ur handstyle is disgusting u have no balance in ur letters u bite other ppls fills u have no sense of how dropshadows work and u are bassically thought of as a joke!! u w rite with ppl like styles!!!! :huh2: ha ha!!! th only reason ppl are talkin about u is cos u did 2 panels wit boom! there aint no such thing as beef on a computer screen rich boy!!

The only response to this is yes i do....i have plenty of albums of stuff ive done,some hidden away,others close to heart.Painted with many many people to,and i can admit that ive never really had bad beef with anyone (peace loving Northerner for you!).Its great to look back at stuff and think...Amsterdam 92,Nottingham 90 etc etc.But if you go back to the self promotion point,then yup,i just took my tag,made it bigger,and enjoyed virtually every graf second since.... :innocent:

dont you have a whole fotolog full of your own stuff?

First of, that panel was posted months back loco! come on keep up.....

As for you lot bickering about bullshit....

Turn it in, this is the uk commuters thread, not a place for;-

1 wall shots,

2 tags on tube stations,

3 tube shots (however wack)

4 Bullshit toy arguments

If you want to post any of that stuff or argue then do it on another thread or somewhere else.

I cant be arsed coming to check this thread & just having to scroll through a load of bullshit instead of load of **Pictures** Which is what this thread is for.

pf24.jpg

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Jan 5 2005, 12:33 PM

Sorry Bruce i hang my head in shame..

:shook: As for the Stay off tracks poster... ;)

Its all good loco......

At least you are posting something usefull & not chatting shit like many others on here!

This thread should stay for flicks not chat, thats why it is here!

Originally posted by imkool@Jan 4 2005, 11:32 PM

graffiti is about selfpromo in sum ways! but what every one is tryin to say is graffiti isnt about doing a tube/train ect then running home loading your pics on the computor an posting them on the net thats just toy, one day you will realise thats not wat graffs about! you should do your trains an what ever an let people see them running and youl get a lot more respect from that than posting up your yard shots the night there done! anyways ill stop going on and just leave it at that :huh2:

That's what I mean! ;)

And as for 'a Freeque in the making'....I think Frank was right when he said "God Forbid"...

Unless of course I get to inherit his credit card........

Archived