the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont like the way current affairs are being handled. Greece's Prime minister has been replaced by an unelected banker puppet, same with Italy. This has nothing to do with solving an economical crisis and everything to do with a hostile takeover. For years theyve been granting themselves more and more control over separate countries and now they finally succeeded in enslaving the future generations and economically hijacked the EU and the rest of the world.

The people of Greece and Italy did not cause this debt. Privatize the gains and socialize the losses is not the correct way of handling things. At one point it was literally stated; the voice of the people is not something THE MARKET wants right now. One by one entire countries are being raped and forced to pay a debt that is not theirs. I dont want my kids to grow up paying a price for something we were too stupid to address correctly.

• Like 1

I dont like the way current affairs are being handled. Greece's Prime minister has been replaced by an unelected banker puppet, same with Italy. This has nothing to do with solving an economical crisis and everything to do with a hostile takeover. For years theyve been granting themselves more and more control over separate countries and now they finally succeeded in enslaving the future generations and economically hijacked the EU and the rest of the world.

The people of Greece and Italy did not cause this debt. Privatize the gains and socialize the losses is not the correct way of handling things. At one point it was literally stated; the voice of the people is not something THE MARKET wants right now. One by one entire countries are being raped and forced to pay a debt that is not theirs. I dont want my kids to grow up paying a price for something we were too stupid to address correctly.

So, don't have kids!

So, don't have kids!

Great idea -.-

Im pretty sure the miss wants kids at some point and i dont see why not :lol:

anyway, ignoring a problem is not a solution

Iceland managed just fine when they kicked goldmann and co out of their country

i dont see why Sachs has to rule the world just because they have the power to loan

i could bitch about this all week, but lets just wait for the whole thing to collapse

im giving it a month or so, around january/february shit is going to hit the fan

call me a prepper and a tinfoil hat nutcase, but i stored a shitload of food and medicine

because i honestly think its gonna be bad =D

sooo

back to sketching it is i guess

peace =]