the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Pesk[/color], you come across arrogant. Simply put.

Point blank. I respect the fact you and you're crew have done your part. Thumbs up!

As most of US..have..and continue..but really? I can agree as far as triple posting pages

you burned last month homie.. give it a rest..And don't get ambidextrous on me...I'm not over the hill yet...

no point even talking to that pesk faggot he has no letters and uses more colours than a gay parade float but is still convinced his an "ol skool king" just leave him to die out with rest of the would be kings who never made it.

lets get this battle on who want it with my oldschool ass ..:) years its all love...i burn on the regular homie..im not here for support at all...more or less kill time over a sour bone and rep my teams and keep it moving im crazy busy homie ...and armad i never said i was an oldschool king now a nasty filled with style mother fucker from the kicks to the whips to the walls to the paper that i am...lol..as far as my crews in ny u already know we old school...for sure ...but very well respected oldschool for sure...my style is what it is i love it im not here for emotional support if my k is appealing to u im here to rep my teams...u dudes got me me twisted if i like ya shit ill say it.. if i dont like ya shit ...i dont say shit.... honestly dudes dont want me to fine pick there shit apart...i can easily dig...lets just post up and shut up ...have to agree with that ...as far as re posting i just love my shit...that much lol

Pesks colours are fresh, like funky fruity fresh, love his technique in that reguard. I can accept that back in the day his letter structure probable would have been good, but seeing his letter structure next to some of todays letter structures, he could evolve a little more. Your simples are cool, but you ruin some of them by placing some extensions that look bad. Like that TA on the page back, the letters are cool, the arrow you did on it, was weak.

no hate, just saying in my opinion..

yea ok i write 'morf'. as for colour etc just do what you want you benefit mostly from your fills so ill do a colour peice aswell man. i know i wont win as alot of heads in here are still on your dick but ill give it a good try

• Like 1

no point even talking to that pesk faggot he has no letters and uses more colours than a gay parade float but is still convinced his an "ol skool king" just leave him to die out with rest of the would be kings who never made it.

^^^^ yero!yup pesk is a lil whore hole!fuck u pesk nikka!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WONDERING WHY THIS IS GONNA TAKE 2 WEEKS?... I MEAN I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE JOBS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE BUSY THEN OTHER BUT.... 2 WEEKS?.. DAM.. OWELL, IM STILL ANXIOUS TO SEE THIS.. THEY ARE BOTH FRESH WITH IT..

ALSO.. I WANNA KNOW IF THE BATTLE IS GONNA BE POSTED HERE OR IN THE BATTLE THREAD?

ALL THIS SHIT MAKES ME WANNA BATTLE ALSO.. HAHA!

yeh i want mek to judge i respect his opion ..maybe a few others ....some of u dudes are crazy suspect...lol......jamak good luck homie..lets say two weeks..kool..two pager or one???? phenom come son....u loooking like u got the dust smoking shakes when u burn....u got no buisness saying shit about anyone at all...u are garbage we all know this...TA RTH DBC HFS 1134 TDK STATEN ISLAND VRS GFL