the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice page everyone. But ares, how'd you manage to do that? Like, what did you use? I know... It's a pretty annoying question...

I was meaning to do a piece (or character) that was completely made up out of dots, like pixelated. But now I see that Ares beat me to it. Oh well, I'll go through with it as planned.

si

edit: Kooter, kill yourself. Heh. But yeah, Koot's got a point. Ares, just throw those in "The Babble". It's a thread... A pretty damn dope one.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Nice page everyone. But ares, how'd you manage to do that? Like, what did you use? I know... It's a pretty annoying question...

I was meaning to do a piece (or character) that was completely made up out of dots, like pixelated. But now I see that Ares beat me to it. Oh well, I'll go through with it as planned.

si

edit: Kooter, kill yourself. Heh. But yeah, Koot's got a point. Ares, just throw those in "The Babble". It's a thread... A pretty damn dope one.

try this:

Link

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Kooter, kill yourself. Heh. But yeah, Koot's got a point. Ares, just throw those in "The Babble". It's a thread... A pretty damn dope one.

Yeah, I thought about putting them in the Babble, but decided against it. And yes, the Babble is by far, my fav thread on the ounce.

Kooter, your right, they aren't sketches. You're very observant. Did I claim those printouts to be graffiti? Theres something called wheatpasting... Why don't you go back to the handstyle thread, where you can continue to front like you know. Keep up the beef.

:cool:

fronting is cool..fucking KooT thinks he knows,but he has no idea..die kootlicker .

Originally posted by ares

Theres something called wheatpasting... Why don't you go back to the handstyle thread, where you can continue to front like you know. Keep up the beef.

:lol: why dont you find a wheatpasting messageboard??since you obviously dont do any form of graffiti...:idea:

Originally posted by PAID:one

Those half tone dot prints look slick but anyone with a PC can take a photo and filter it in Illustrator.

it would however, look dope as fuck painted or wheat pasted though.

I'm not claiming what I did was hard, I just felt like posting them up. And they will be wheat pasted.

I changed it up a little.

http://www.pureoc.d2g.com/uploaded_images/21897.jpg'>

Does anybody know if I can get rid of the page margins? I've played around with my printer settings, and the settings in adobe reader, but I can't find anything.

I've been looking around paperchase for awhile, and I've come to the conclusion that if you click this link, paperchase will become a much better place for you.

I've played around with my printer settings, and the settings in adobe reader, but I can't find anything.

Your printer may or may not support borderless printing. Most of the newer photo printers do, but you'll need to use some heavyweight paper so you don't get a jam. I'm guessing you don't want to wheatpaste 120lb paper to the wall. Your best bet is probably to just cut the edges by hand or with the papercutter at the friendly neighborhood kinkos/library and work from there.

i was worried it was gonna be me, but no, it was someone else, and so now i have to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh......aim: Thamattressking, i wanna ask ya something

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I've been looking around paperchase for awhile, and I've come to the conclusion that if you click this link, paperchase will become a much better place for you.

Your printer may or may not support borderless printing. Most of the newer photo printers do, but you'll need to use some heavyweight paper so you don't get a jam. I'm guessing you don't want to wheatpaste 120lb paper to the wall. Your best bet is probably to just cut the edges by hand or with the papercutter at the friendly neighborhood kinkos/library and work from there.

:lol:

Nice link.

Thanks for the info. I know they've got a few paper cutters at my work, so I'll see if I can get them done up there. If not, I'm going to be spending alot of time cutting out the borders.

I'm not claiming what I did was hard, I just felt like posting them up. And they will be wheat pasted.

I figured that but some kids thought you drew it.

Just letting them know how accessable the medium is just in case others wanted to try something using that filter.

Getting it up is the hard part and the fun part. Post the flicks when your done I love post bombing and stencilism too.