I want to waste money but dont know on what

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you live in an apartment.. get a new one.. It is just blowing money right? and how much do you have?? daamm

fucking downpaymenet on a house.. anything.. car payment.. clothes... video camera security system.. there is lots of shit..

fuckwhitey, this is what you should of done. buy a 12oz shirt a size or two bigger than the usual.... then put a long sleeve hoodie under it.

but hmm... does your bedroom have a nice painting hanging above the babymaker?

if not .........*idea*

we have a salvador dali in our bathroom and it makes me happy.

lets see.. what else.

are you into tattoos? i keep saying .. when I get money.. im going to finish.. mines.. alll....

Aggh, the fuck do you want??

I guess if you want some shit that will be good as gold, but won't be paper money for hoods to steal and cops to track, then here are some suggestions...

fine wine, port, can only get finer.

a greyhound bus ticket-friend rides free.

one get out of jail free ticket.

get some fancy comic books ya asshole

buy a plot of land and grow christmas trees

liposuction

advertising time

a gun to protect all yer cool shit wit.

DSL connection

fancy spices and leather

Snow tires, nobody's gonna take your snowtires.

end quote...

I had a friend who laundered money like so... he hired someone (needless to say, this friend was not really a friend more of a ****dealing goofball), another friend to make incremental deposits. ha ha, this kid was so rich, I got a fat Z of *** from him and just last year he knocked off the debt...suckerrR.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

mirror on the ceiling above your bed.

new computer shit.

some sort of mp3 playing gizmo , like an ipod, so you can listen to bootybass on the go

new shoes

new friends

a cappacino machine

donate it to a inner city youth program. good karma dude, it will come back to you.

WTF Whitey? Every last suggestion given to you has been the shit including mine which were crack, mail order bride and making your room over to look like Pee Wee's pad.

Yet, you find some inexplicable reason to shoot down suggestions as dope as getting yourself a rolex (how the fuck can you be too young for a rolex?!?!?)

Look, go buy something, anything. Why do morons always end up with the big bucks? I'd have spent that $1000 in the first hour i had it.

Bury the shit in a shoebox in a field or just give it away. Stop being so fucking picky.

This thread is as irritating as athlete's foot.

buy enough jello that you can take a bath in it.

if you don't live with moms, pay someone to come clean your house. they'll do a hella good job, and they think of shit your average bachelor never remembers to do. who wants to clean a toilet?

go out to eat at some fancy as fuck restaurant and dress all fucked up, yell shit at people at other tables, fart, burp, etc., then just leave a fat-ass tip for the waiter who had to put up with you.

2000 tacos from jack in the box.

do that shit you're supposed to for your car, like tire rotation and tune-ups and shit, get it working good, cuz who knows when you'll have the money again.

go to the bank and get $500 in quarters, just to see if you can carry it. then return it for bills.

if no car, get a new bicycle (with flat black paint job...) and get a really good lock for it. transportation is key.

25 gallons of marsh. holy fuck.

rent a bar for a night and throw a big ass party.

take a month-long vacation from work and just sit at home, watching tv.

i could do this for hours,

...and i just might.

go bomb really hard w/ lots of etch until you get busted... throw it all at a really highpriced lawyer to get you off

a custom made suit (you'll need at least one suit throughout your life)

help your rents w/ the mortgage

take all friends out to dinner at nice rest.

get a car jsut do crash it into stuff

go get an education

pay for a domain and a webmaster to document how you spend your money

Buy me a $50 gift card to cicuit city. I'll add it to the collection of all the other ones i have. I could get something for cheap.

Do cartwheels til you throw up

go to vegas and put everything you have on black.

buy 16 gold teeth then use the rest to buy and 8th

buy a smoking jacket

Invest it in me and i'll show you a return in as little as two weeks.

-Just start throwing the money from an open window above a busy street. Watch the chaos ensue as people trample one another to get the cash.

-Eat the money....that way it'll always be a part of you

-Wipe your ass with it

-light up joints with the bills to show everyone what a "baller" you are

Archived