INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Any Aussies or anyone who can help me out much appreciated.

I cant get Rusto paint here to make a mop, so does anyone know what else i can use to get the same effects?

All I could recco is dulux, their oil based enamel (don't get aqua-enamel, thats a water based enamel-like paint), It comes in all the bases so you can mix any kind of paint, try a 500ml tub - but you do you have to pay for it, maybe around 20 bucks or so - depends where you are. You could always just spray an ironlak in a container and de-pressurize the paint (search for that). Although I haven't tried that last part yet.

Which is better woodstainer or floorstainer?

What's a door made from?

What's a floor made from?

Get the same base as you're mixing your paint with(ie oil based stain for oil based paint)

hah, chur chur

i got some corio because i got sick of home made inks

but this shit really sucks,is crazy thin,drips like crazy,wich looks good but also it wastes alot of ink.anyway the question is

how can i make it thicker? iv'e tried ash and it doesnt work too well

and what can i add to it to make it more staining?,it fades away quickly...

Dont really want to read 220 pages of posts so...

Anyone ever made ink out of laser printer toner? Pretty sure it would be nice stuff....

Tips? Recipes?

i dont really want to read 220 pages of dumb ass posts like yours but by now i most likely have,

search. not that hard, and why the fuck are you here if you dont wana read.

I know I'm gonna have sum jackass here be like use the search followed by sum insults so if thats what ur about fuck you I don't care I am a toy get over it. I tried the search and nothing so I was woundering in a mop do u have to use oil based paint or can u use alkalyd or how ever u spell it?

akrylic? you can use any base of paint in a mop. its in a marker where you need to worry becuase it wont flow as freely.

No not akrylic it's sum rust coat shit from home hardware and it says it's alkilyd paint idk if thts how it's splled but it's pretty damn close.

Not sure if you would call my mop paint GK cos all it is is black gloss enamel oil based paint.

I found a little tub in my dads paint, thinned it down a bit, got my bingo marker emptyed it out, cleaned it with water, pulled out the regulator and put the paint in. Only did a quick line with it but the bit where it 1st touched the plastic dripped nicely, i went too fast for the rest of the line to drip. Gonna have a bomb with it maybe 2moro see how it goes.

I used some Dulux Black Gloss Enamel (oil based), didnt add anything fancy or nothing, no dot 3.

Also any Aussie writers, if you want bingo markers, goto the $2 Shop, they have 2 packs there for like $2.50 if you dont wanna rack em, plus ive seen em in Reject Shop aswell, only thing is, the body is hard plastic, but it should still flow/drip nicely. (Dono if anyone knows bout it)