INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Figure it out yourself, kid. Don't just go rushing into experimenting with shit though, look it up. I just looked up hydrogen peroxide and considering the stuff that you might put in a marker, it's a pretty stupid idea to do anything with hydrogen peroxide. It could easily blow up in your face if you mix it with some stuff.

And coke...I doubt anything good will come from it.

Remember, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are your friend.

thanks ckr =) and does anyone no how to put in the felt eraser in the marker to make the nib cuz i thot i found out and wen i turned it upside down to saturate it , it fell out and ther was krink everywere...it made me sad=(haha so if someone cud post pics of thier mops or pics of how to put it in that b awesum and i already used the search but couldnt find it,thanx fer bein nice to and sorry for all the questions

Go somewhere else you fucking idiot. Why should anyone do anything for you? What have you done other then cry about how you cant figure out how to jam a fucking piece of eraser felt into a mop.

Here's a crazy idea, why don't you try figuring it out on your own? Or even searching? Maybe you can learn something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03IkCQvMyfU&feature=user

listen to him talk about the mix he made.

HE ACTUALLY THINKS THE FUCKING KOOL AID HELPS STAIN. And look at all the stupid kids that actually believe him.

This is a dark day on our history boys. A dawn of stupidity is awakening, and it will spread out and doom us all.

haha...this shit is classic...you can just tell by the tone in dudes voice that he thinks he knows whats up:lol:

so I made sum ink but it isn't dark enough for my likeing tried to make it a dark blue but it came out like a tealish kinda blue ne1 got ne tips on wht I could use to make it more of a pen blue or a blackish blue I already used all my pens of their ink so thts out till I can rack sum but yeah any sugestions would be helpful.

so I made sum ink but it isn't dark enough for my likeing tried to make it a dark blue but it came out like a tealish kinda blue ne1 got ne tips on wht I could use to make it more of a pen blue or a blackish blue I already used all my pens of their ink so thts out till I can rack sum but yeah any sugestions would be helpful.

It was covered like 2 pages back.

Ad more fucking pens. And use the search tool.

okay, after seeing that defy posts pics of his home made ink, and it is sweet to that tooth. I declare that every single person who says that they made some pretty good ink, post pics of how they look after the buff. IN ENGLISH, ONLY SPEAK OF HOME MADE RECIPES THAT LEAVE A SWEET GHOST/STAIN and please post pics to prove it. And no more posting of repeated shit, Before this thread deserves to be closed.

Its been posted before. Your the kid with the Little bit of shoe whitener in his mix. Anyone else got NEW pics of their recipe's. Also i would like to state that this is the Ink Recipe thread. So share your sick ass recipe. And if you post PEN INK GHETTO KRINK, ANY KIND OF GHETTO BLAH BLAH BLAH. You might as well gtfo