INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
caps lock is cruise control for cool

Fucking hell you give me a laugh every page.

Ok, I may be a fucking hypocrite, but I broke down and tried ballpoint pen ink, a friend of mine made some and despite my constant abuse liked it and it came out pretty nice, just not opaque. I made mine with 40 pens, a sheet of shredded carbon paper and some thinner with a bit of blacktop stamp pad ink (the sanford roll on kind). And I'm pissed off. It works. Well. Fuck.

because it isnt ink, its more like shampoo type stuff that turns your hair color.

well if your talking about the actual hairdye

then i think it would make your shit soap and useless

or just thick......but if you are talking about that

hair spray dye don't use it cause it washes out after

one shower

I made a pushpop marker the other day (never made one of those before, figured it would be a beenthere-donethat-point) simply by shoving a shoe shine pump/sponge into it, turning it upside down and using a serrated blade to cut away the excess plastic so the lid could be used again.

It worked flawlessly when i tested it, but when i checked back on it 4 hours later i came to the conclusion that krink doesn't love pushpops..

pushpop.jpg

anyone else seen this?? u think the krink reacted with the plastic?? or do u think the mother fucker melted it with a lighter?

thinned white out is alrite, i tried it. if u havent got anything to use and ur pens blocked. works nic when thinned with alcohol.

i made some ghetto krink with a bit of break fluid in for good measure. the bottle i put it in has gone all soft. it was a stiff disinfectant bottle now its all floppy haha u can squeeze the bottle completely in to a ball.

was bored. wanted something white but a bit fatter than a white out. couldnt find anything at the time.

i took a dry erase marker and tore it apart, flushed the nib out with goof off then took some felt and wrapped it in tape like the crap already inside the marker and soaked up my carbon paper/ pen ink mix into it.

its about 1cm wide and the ink leaves ghosts, you should try it out.

I thought this would be relivant but no point starting a new thread

i have recently purchased a "do em dirty mop" which i thought was dope but it turned out to be whack. i just didnt like the fucking design of it at all it didnt seem to give me enough flow to get any drips and it kinda streaked. but SOMETIMES it came out okay.. so anyways i wrote on this piece of metal. later on that day, i got out an old sock (hoursss later) and put a little bit of paint thinner on it and this ink came RIGHT OFF.

img2139pm0.jpg

/\ thats actually a different "tag" i did on it for a picture. i can easily buff that off whenever. its also blue. what the fuck like wouldnt you expect an ink to like.. actually bleed into painted metal? i would honestly be WAY BETTER OFF putting bucket paint + paint thinner + oil paint from tube + etc.. homemade type brew into some kinda bingo marker.

just thought you might wanna know what the results are before you drop like 11$ canadian on one of these bad boys.

Outdoorsman is not expected to stain, only not to fade. It is in effect, a paint. A paint, but a thin, yet permanent paint that can flow through pump markers (IE zigs.) the reason you got streaks (which I can't see in your pic) is probably because you didn't squeeze, to get drips and clean flow you're supposed to sqeeze those mops. Don't hate on a respected product, only a fat person would do that, you don't wanna be a fatty do you?

i was wondering if anyones got any ideas on wat i cud use to thicken my inks with? i tryed cigerette ash just aint doing the job well enuff..

Why would you want to thicken your ink? Ink sometimes won't come out as opaque as you may want. If you want a good opaque tag then you should use paint. If you want a permanent staining tag then you want to use ink.

I thought this would be relivant but no point starting a new thread

i have recently purchased a "do em dirty mop" which i thought was dope but it turned out to be whack. i just didnt like the fucking design of it at all it didnt seem to give me enough flow to get any drips and it kinda streaked. but SOMETIMES it came out okay.. so anyways i wrote on this piece of metal. later on that day, i got out an old sock (hoursss later) and put a little bit of paint thinner on it and this ink came RIGHT OFF.

img2139pm0.jpg

/\ thats actually a different "tag" i did on it for a picture. i can easily buff that off whenever. its also blue. what the fuck like wouldnt you expect an ink to like.. actually bleed into painted metal? i would honestly be WAY BETTER OFF putting bucket paint + paint thinner + oil paint from tube + etc.. homemade type brew into some kinda bingo marker.

just thought you might wanna know what the results are before you drop like 11$ canadian on one of these bad boys.

im going out on a limb here but i take it the test serface was painted befor the test was done.......did yo everthink the thinner took the paint off and as a result the ink too

you most likely used paint thinner in your ink "paint" what have you. paint thinner eats through plastic like rosie o donald eats cake.

sorry for the double post

normal paint thinner will not melt plastic paint thiner is made of mineal spirits. acetone melts plastic and somethimes you will see it in nail polish remover and paint thinner