INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea I tried to cop some Per when I was at Illegal Supply but dude said he didnt think there was any floatin around at the moment....

amybe he was savin the good stuff for the home team? IDK, but I coped me some Grog... pretty happy with the ink, but their mops suck ass. For $2 its str8 but damn they clog alot, and leak

hey 20rock, any luck with the purpal primer ink? Classes just started back up for me so i'm mad busy but i got the primer already i just gotta get ink...which is hard i'm out in the boondocks no real arts stores an such and walmart sells no ink. I;m trying to find some pilot ink i got a super color that needs a refill. anyways....let me know if it works or if its a bust

Ok, people don't seem to get the point I was making, that theres no real point for kids on these forums to be making and selling thinned paint. Fuck that shit. And Slips stain with oink was a tad too toy to be used to market your ink. No offense Slip just looked like a bad write.

I, sk8er6, take back all the negative comments on adding brake fluid to INK.

works a lil better than the gum arabic on other surfaces, but still insides only. got a nugget (more squeezeable kiwi clone) full of slightly less opaque than usual pen ink and brake fluid, ($3.17 at the dollar store for all materials needed!) ran a lil buff test with acetone, did ok. gonna go to my local buff hotspot tommorrow or friday to test against the REAL buff. i dunno why i was so skeptical at first, i guess its cause my first ink mix ever was waterbased.

hey 20rock, any luck with the purpal primer ink? Classes just started back up for me so i'm mad busy but i got the primer already i just gotta get ink...which is hard i'm out in the boondocks no real arts stores an such and walmart sells no ink. I;m trying to find some pilot ink i got a super color that needs a refill. anyways....let me know if it works or if its a bust

hey look for shoe repair stores, they alwas have leather dyes iv ben using straight lincon leather dye and it hasint faded at all and no buff yet ill post pics when they do.but yea shoe repair and and leather stores.

thanks for the tip, purehate. You actually just jogged my brain...i remeber reading this article about some dude who ran a shoe repair/leather store around here...i gotta go pay that guy a visit. But also, i did just found a store that sells this higgins drawing ink, i've heard the blacks not much better then india ink, so i got the purpal. Its says "fadeproof" and "waterproof" idk i'll have to try it but anyone try this stuff?

yea higgins is no good, used the black in a chapstick marker, ronald mcdonald has no problem buffing like it was never there.

holy shit, is it you ICO? if so, kill yourself. your shit is whack as fuck. and give me your cans.

if not, please disregard this post.

today I found a pink pilot ball point pen that had like a thousand years old. I mix the bit of ink that it haved with alcohol and a drop or two of a black ink I already have, it is a weird ink, its green when you see it on the botle, but when you write with it its pink. too bad its like 2 ounces of it only :/