INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ball point pen ink can fade out in the sun in one day...

use very little gum arabic(equal to brake fluid amounts) and stick to insides, or add no gum arabic, and about 1/8th acrylic for outdoors durability, but adding paint kills stains.

it can (and has) ghosted on painted insides on more than one occasion.

with that fieblings added...

you might just make the bufferman cry. :D

-sk8er6

theres ways to make it so you dont have to blow out the pens, you just have to use your noggin! and fuck india ink. where you gonna get any stainers for cheap to be adding to that shit ink anyways? ballpoint pen ink could be made from shit in dollar stores, and still ghost.

yea pen ink shyt takes TOO long and way too many pens just rack india ink and add stainers

whats some good stainers? casue i got like the fucken mega bottle of india ink and i have nothing to add to accept dot 3.... all i have is rit which is just a waste of time casue it blows

whats some good stainers? casue i got like the fucken mega bottle of india ink and i have nothing to add to accept dot 3.... all i have is rit which is just a waste of time casue it blows

Gum arbic: Micheals

PP,GV,MB: Hit up oink ask him

about those and he will tell you

and you can buy them from him

damn, this thread is active in the morning. checking my new batch of ink against the buff. be back soon.

:edit

good news and bad news.

bad news, it was buffed

good news, there was a nice large purple smear, and they buffed the paint off of the elevator door.:D

Man, i just got busted for some quick tags. So I had to go around buffing off all the stores i did.

And most of what i used was D.e.d. inside and out. It came off not that bad. But Pilot ink was the hardest to get off, still not all they way off. I say stick to pilot.

I would say it depends on the surface with that D.E.D. I thought the red insider i got off him wasn't gonna be to hot when it gets buffed but this one ceiling hit someone did on plastic, shit got buffed and looked pretty much the same. I think I posted it in here somewhere. He should throw that on the site, ill after the buff results. Oh, btw it was in one of those OTR/zig markers.

P.S. Pen ink is sick, i usually made marker full at a time so it wasn't so much of a time waster an shit but it is only really sick for inside shit unless you use some kind of shit to make it weather proof.

P.P.S. New Vaudeville color is out, shit looks like lime green tic tacs, super limited supply (not even 20oz's worth right now, but will mix for heads if they needs it, also flicks later on).

EDITzilla: Oh yeah, as far as pilot ink goes, black is the shit, everything else sucks/fades. Anyone every mix the red and blue to make violet pilot? Its pretty dope but I never used it straight.

so with pen ink you just chop that tube up and put it in alcohol with some pvc shit?

does anyone here actually get up wit anything they can get their hands on? i do that...i dont rally care bout the buff except on plastic where i have hope for it staining hard...if not on plastic, i dont really give a fuck cause i figure itll get buffed sometime or other and if not, theyll just paint over it...

true, but i like hitting high traffic places. people look at it. even when its a ghost. people try to understand it. so i get the satisfaction of people staring at it for longer than it took me to do it.

its even funnier when people talk to me about how stupid gangs are, when im the one who did the tag. people dont know who theyre talking to.

but for just tagging, pretty much anything besided dollar store markers and magnums. fades in the sun to quick.

yea cause i dont give a fuck...ill rack acrylic from art class, thin it with water and go with that...and ive also used latex wall paint which comes off mad easy too but i dont care i just want the up...

so where is that ballpoint recipe posted? could someone direct me to the link?