INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i would go with do em dirty inside(the best ink around) or oink if your looking for hardcore staining power. both stain hard and neither fade even close to as fast as the perp in the sun.

I concur, DED inside blue is insane. I prefer Oink black over DED outside but both are really really good.

while i agree with you that illegal supply is the shit, i have to totally disagree with you on the perp. the perp, the batch i used at least, is straight up garbage. its basically purple rubbing alcohol. it smells and looks like it anyway. it might stain insides but dont even think of using it outdoors. it fades real fast under sunlight conditions. i've used it to mix with other inks and it only made them weaker. since i doubt most people on here are doing train insides i would go with do em dirty inside(the best ink around) or oink if your looking for hardcore staining power. both stain hard and neither fade even close to as fast as the perp in the sun.

but who knows, maybe i just got a bad batch.

I mixed mine with some black grog, and Im a fan... As far as the great outdoors goes, all inks have some fade. It was pretty much developed to combat the train insides and buff spots, which it works pretty well. Not too drippy, yet its got some good flow to it....

has anyone noticed that the buff kinda eases up on staining tags? like my shit stained so hard, that they buffed through the paint to bare metal and drywall. now they kinda eased up with the buff.

got some flix of pen ink and oink, no cord for my cam...

:(

has anyone noticed that the buff kinda eases up on staining tags? like my shit stained so hard, that they buffed through the paint to bare metal and drywall. now they kinda eased up with the buff.

got some flix of pen ink and oink, no cord for my cam...

:(

i have sometimes

ok, sorry to keep bitching about this and TRUST me im sick of saying it as you are hearing. but

my shit still hasn't come from rouge. rouge, gimme my cash back.

NO ONE BUY FROM ROUGE HIS IS NOT LEGIT

where u live at? maybe your shit got consfiscated by customs, or your parents. gay as all hell, but its happened to me before.

ok, sorry to keep bitching about this and TRUST me im sick of saying it as you are hearing. but

my shit still hasn't come from rouge. rouge, gimme my cash back.

NO ONE BUY FROM ROUGE HIS IS NOT LEGIT

bump...he told me to pm him and then he still didnt respond after 2 pms...

naw because of that shitty hand really though oink that tag does your ink no justice

word

in case yall didnt see the picture, his handstyle is wack. he has some of the shitiest tags and stickers Ive ever seen ridin in my city

i dont know maybe yall just get a hard on for any tag with drips, but that shit is wack as fuck

edit: and lol @ oink thinkin Im dissin his product, or caring about how cool things are, ROFL

Product = Grade A

Tag = Grade F