mix really good

the ink will come out of the pen

add the pvc primer

ive added griffin before

worked alright

but inks blue and black seperated

leaves nice stain after the buff

i mite get pics eventually

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pen ink recipe for the last time

10 to 20 pens

nail polish remover or 100 percent alcohal or w.e

bucket

pvc purple primer

u take the ink part out of the pen

cut it up into samll pieces

do this for each pen

throw it in a bucket

pour ur nail polish remover/alcohol in

mix really good

the ink will come out of the pen

add the pvc primer

ive added griffin before

worked alright

but inks blue and black seperated

leaves nice stain after the buff

i mite get pics eventually

hahaha, theres an even easier way to get the ink out. but people dont appreciate the recipe enough. but w/e. :D

were those flix earlier after the buff or what?

thanks for the recipe...does it have to be hundred percent alcohol? im too cheap to go out and pay for 100 percent, i got like 85 ish percent...

why don't you just try it then, use your head mate. stop asking shit and start doing it.. you will learn much better from trial and error.. seriously i think about the last 100 pages have been about the ball point pen recipe with the same questions repeated...

what's the recipe for the ball pen ink... HMMMMMMMMMM hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i think theres a pretty big clue in the title of the ink..

rant over

thats one way even that is more strainful than neccesary. you dont even need the rubber bands. no blowing, no fishing out pieces of pen tubes or running the shit through pantyhose to filter it out. but its cool. if you dont like the ink, dont make it. thats totally cool man. w/e bakes your cookies.

personally, i think its worth its price. especially if you racked it. :D

i racked a quart of rusto copper 'hammered' bucket paint.. it was the only copper they had... put some mineral spirits in it... its still hella thick and it looks like shit.

theres my dope paint mixture recipe for you guys

what do you foolish fools put in your ghetto krink? cuz mine needs some help..

Honestly there should be a thred that discusses which graff sites are legit and whatnot....

but ok...Dont get me wrong everyone knows ive ordered from oink more that 4 times already so theres no problem with his site. But at illegal supply they have Grog silver which ive been really meaning to test out. which is the reason why im askin if its a legit site b4 i order.

Illegal Supply is the jam... the people who work there are really responsive and nice. They have more than whats listed at their actual store than on the website...

Ask about the Perp, Chicago's hardest staining ink against the most buffed city in the world... one of the only inks to stain insides, this is the underground shit that only Chicagoans know about... Better than any ink I've ever used and that comes from someone who isnt pushing their product!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=171026890

Ask about the Perp, Chicago's hardest staining ink against the most buffed city in the world... one of the only inks to stain insides, this is the underground shit that only Chicagoans know about... Better than any ink I've ever used and that comes from someone who isnt pushing their product!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=171026890

That black looks sick, where can I grab some online?

Ok yes this is the ink post so i think i'm in the right spot this time (as apposed to the marker thread - doh!) Ok so i was wondering if anyone has messed around with that purpal PVC cleaner stuff....Its what you put on pvc pipe before you glue them together. I tried mixing some in my ink but i don't have any good ink.....i really need some pilot ink and some griffin and make something traditional....but anyways, this cleaner stuff is sick purpal and it eats throught plastic (thats how it cleans the pipe). Its too thin to use on its own. I tried to boil it to thicken it, it just caught on fire mad quick. So then i put in in an old marker, lit the nib on fire, and wrote some stuff. My tag burned for about 30 secs then went out haha. Anyways, anyone use this stuff? I want it to work its a nasty color and eating plasitc is just cool.