INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

im just gonna say like this....

its lichin the secret to junob is lichin it allows you to mix water and oil its used in junobo to mix latex based paint(for the bright ass color)and oil based paint(for its permanence)then there are other ingredients for that oreo smell and shit but i dont want to get into that right now

YO i dont know who you are but you DEFINITELY don't know what the secret to junobo is. The only two people who know what it is are its creator and ME. Don't go around telling people that you're so sure what it is.. of course you're entitled to your opinion and you can say what you think it is, but let me just say that you're way off. We're all about the bootleg Junobo haha.. just don't act like you know for certain what it is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...CONGRATS ON BEING THE FIRST AND LAST PERSON ON SMOOTH-NUTS BLOCKED LIST

Oh... Flash back humor!

My favorite.

If you are going to peddle bullshit mixes, for the kids,

then they have a right to know that you are STEALING

good peoples names and tacking them onto your bull

shit mixes. Oil based Shoe polish... Isn't ink. You will

never duplicate KRink, you're too young to know what

to look for, and...

I can rabble rabble all day you fucking sissy.

As for Hell... I hear it's dreadfully boring or it just doesn't

exist. Either way... I have no time for quiting. That's for

your generation.

Shout my name next time you and Rouge are playing

grab ass in gym locker room!

use expensive exterior stain that is easy to get from a paint or hardware store. mix with raven oil or any other good quality leather dyes and just top up with whatever pre made ink your using at the time. ie grog, dnero, artline or anything.

mess around with the amounts of each untill you find what best works for you.

i personally dont believe in all these complicated recipes, mainly because of the fact that you end up mixing such a small amount of each product, it will make pretty much no difference to the "staining" effect what so ever.

i think the main trick is to use good quality ingredients, not just the woodstains that come in those little bottles and are easy to rack for example. use the stains that are garunteed to last for at least a few years.

as a painter and decorator, ive have learnt that if a tagg is going to be buffed, it will be buffed. a coat of stain sealer over any ink will allow it to be painted over with one coat of regular house paint. but yeh thats just a simple recipe that ive found to be quite effective over the years.

yeah but its also on something real absorbent. it probably wouldn't do that on a wall

^^It still would...

It's a basic Oil/Water effect.

The alcohol based ink will never mix

with the oil based paint. It just wont.

So when the paint stops dripping the

ink will settle to the outside.

It's basically like an algorithm, or an

interactive CD-Rom.

I think I over did it last night.

Yo this is an nice ink recipe guys, serious staining shit.

get a coke bottle and some grog ink, some corio ink and some fucking leather dye.

fill the coke bottle half, with grog, as a base then add a little corio, so the bottle of coke is 3 quarters full, and shake that shit. then put a little bit of your black, purple or blue leather dye in and leave overnight.

sorted!

note. blue corio is tight with this recipe.

:D

damn i dont know were to get fuckin leather dye, i only have the normal kind...alright im sorry that was an awful joke...i apologize again...

about the pen ink though, ive made some with about 70 or 80 pens to 16 oz (2 cups) and its been aight but it hasnt been opaque black shit that looks like it would crush shit...ima scavenge around for more pens and hopefully get at least 120 in there...maybe if you use half leather dye and half alcohol you can cut the number of pens down to like 20 or 25 for 1/2 cup. ill try and see what happens

EDIT: anyone know how some cats make gold GK? im really curious cause that shits ill...

yeah i was gonna say, ive tried making that with the standard 10 pen mix and like that shits so transparent wasted all of my alcohol on that shit.

well if you are using just pen ink and rubbing alcohol

then of course it is gonna be transparent you gotta add

shit to it so it stains better.

you are an idiot then. Pen ink stains harder than Grog if you do it right.

DSC00214.jpg

this is my pen ink. does it look transparent?

DSC00197.jpg

haha, are you for real man? you sound 12 years old.. i was just stating what i used and what happened.I used 10 pens to about 50ml of isopropyl alcohol and i got lucid ink. i dont care about your "dope" mix. your handstyle is wack.

well if you are using just pen ink and rubbing alcohol

then of course it is gonna be transparent you gotta add

shit to it so it stains better.

staining power and opaqueness are two different things, before i get to that stage i need to create a decent base then i can start building onto my hard staining remedy.

anyone tried using the UHU glue pens as a mini mop?

250_99585.jpg.b7e3f4e4a9a372f6195afb4fe7fa0608.jpg

^^It still would...

It's a basic Oil/Water effect.

The alcohol based ink will never mix

with the oil based paint. It just wont.

So when the paint stops dripping the

ink will settle to the outside.

It's basically like an algorithm, or an

interactive CD-Rom.

I think I over did it last night.

in cooking, you mix oils and waters all the time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsifier

like, what would work as an emulsifier? has anyone tried it?

what about SURFACANTS?

also handy hint:

"A disadvantage of dye-based inks is that they can be more susceptible to fading, especially when exposed to ultraviolet radiation as in sunlight"

is there any point?

ps. bout aluminum shavings ands shit, does glow in the dark powder work with coloured inks, or does it have to be clear?

IE- Can i get glow-in-the-dark tags that look, say, Lime during the day?