INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright, we all figured the fuck out. Pen ink isnt bad. I usually use the same brand company pens that make them damn whiteout pens i adore so much. Its a great base, and its cheap.

NOW GET OFF THE SUBJECT. There has been atleast 4 recipes i can think off the top of my head about ballpoint pen ink. We know how to make it, and what to make it with. Stop dragging it along.

hmm i need some help.. i been trying to make GK but cant find Bucket oil paint for shit..tryed to make it with some that expensive tubes of artist oil paint n that shit was wack.i tried some of this anti rust paint called hammerite..it wasent oil based tho sum methyl alchohol shite for fences n crap..Ive tried a load of different brands and with no luck so like i need brand names of bucket oil paint that will work that i can find in the uk.anyone?

hmm i need some help.. i been trying to make GK but cant find Bucket oil paint for shit..tryed to make it with some that expensive tubes of artist oil paint n that shit was wack.i tried some of this anti rust paint called hammerite..it wasent oil based tho sum methyl alchohol shite for fences n crap..Ive tried a load of different brands and with no luck so like i need brand names of bucket oil paint that will work that i can find in the uk.anyone?

how hard is it to read?

w/e, ima break it down simple for you

1. go to hardware store

2. look at the bucket paints

3. read label

4. purchase can that says oil based on the label

5. toy shit up

how hard is it to read?

w/e, ima break it down simple for you

1. go to hardware store

2. look at the bucket paints

3. read label

4. purchase can that says oil based on the label

5. toy shit up

well arent you a clever fucker? as ive said i live in the uk not the states so the bucket paint we get is latex based matt/silk or gloss..not oil..and as im not into walking round all day long reading every tin in every store as thats some bullshit id rather just know a brand name so i can go rack that shit straight up. keep ya dickhead answers to ya self next time

keep ya dickhead questions to ya self next time, then you wont get a dickhead answer.

You shut up. You are the only one making a "dickhead" retarded statement. He mentioned he lives in the UK. It's hard as shit to find what he wants up there, so he trys finding out on here. That's not a "dickhead" question, or a bad question for that matter. Maybe you should try living somewhere that doesn't have shit you want, and then see what's so "dickhead" about asking around on the internet.

yo rite bro, i live in UK i walked into a hardware store yesterday the first i saw, and asked a staff member do u sell oil based bucket paints, they said yes and took me to them. it was the only spot instore wiv no cameras...:)

point is...go to a hardware store, ask staff if they sell oil based bucket paints. sorted.

common sense really mate.

yo rite bro, i live in UK i walked into a hardware store yesterday the first i saw, and asked a staff member do u sell oil based bucket paints, they said yes and took me to them. it was the only spot instore wiv no cameras...:)

point is...go to a hardware store, ask staff if they sell oil based bucket paints. sorted.

common sense really mate.

Acting like that aint the first thing i tried..staff dont know shit where im from .there all under educated and underpaid morons.

hyrdogentated shutup your doing nothing but making a scene stick to recipes you loser you've already been told want you wanted to hear now shut the fuck up.

Anyone familar with White Knight aluminium enamel, thinned it like 70paiint 30%thinner, uhu glue pen mop, used sock as nib doesnt soak through properly just get an oily transparent slime on the nib even after alot of squeezing.

^^^unless its a lot more convenient for you to get that, i would say ditch it and go for rusto bucket...i still dont get why people say you dont need to thin rusto aluminum...thats bullshit, i thinned mine and it still doesnt flow well through a sock nib...b sock nib i mean the bingo dabber nib mod i posted in the marker thread

Tell me about it....I was exploring this old mill when I came up on an unopened quart of rusto aluminum from like the early 90s...needless to say i have it now...anyways, I was loading up my mop with it the other day, and even with a funnel, I wound up with silver dots on my new adio kicks. DOH!! I wonder where my brain is half the time....

I usually fill my mop like almost to the top and then add just a tiny bit of thinner that works fine.

I wish theyd make those cans easier to pour from though christ.

^^Use a Turkey Baster. It's that time of year and they

are mad cheap. It's what I use for bucket paint... anything

thinner though, like inks, will just not keep a suction and

will seep out. But for the bucket paint... works like a charm.

Good luck.