There is no acrylic paint in Junobo, or KRink

for that matter. You should think before you

type statements like that.

And for the record... KRINK... is a copy, really

well done copy, of the original way to make

paint mixes. Junobo is the same. The word

"GHETTO" should never even seep from the

mouths, or typed from the fingertips, of kids

on the internet. These mixes are not new...

They are just better renditions of the previous

street mixes that have been around for a long

time.

Don't act like you know when you OBVIOUSLY

DO NOT KNOW. So take your "GHETTO" mixes

and remember that you are doing NOTHING that

has not already been done before. There are no

secrets... Just impatient teens that become GRAFF

NINJAS over night an stop within a year or two.

It's just fad for a lot of you.

Don't take it so seriously.

I know that the basic GK recepie is only paint and thinner and I know that the Junobo clone recepie that was posted a couple days ago included oil paint, acrylic paint and some powder that I know but don't want to say, and some other stuff, I never said the real Junobo had acrylic or that the recepie was the actual one. I was just asking for the other ingredients in the recepie.

I don't see how I'm acting like I know what the recepies are, because I'm asking for them. I'm not claiming to have done anything new, in fact, the recepie I use the most is the pen ink recepie which is as basic as it gets.

I'm not some 14 year old kid trying to get a recepie just to turn around and sell it to toys, I just want to try and make some different paint mixes because I can't afford $15 + shipping for a bottle of Junabo but I do have 2 hands, a backpack, and a Michaels and supermarket.....

it seems you're taking it a lot more seriously than I am, I wasn't like "OMG DID ANY1 GET THE JUNABO RECEPIE IT'S THE REAL SHITZZZ PM MEEEEEEE!!!" and I'm hardly a graff ninja, I slowly came into graff by means of stencils and street art, I didn't just get Tony Hawks Underground and be like, "oh man if I wanna be a kewl sk8tr I gotta tag shitz" I evolved into it.

and the only reasons I refer to it as ghetto are:

1. to not confuse it with the actual product

2. because it is not the actual product, just an immitation.

if you like I will refer to it as a clone from now on but that implies that it is the exact recepie so.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My simple opinion would be to stop

using the names of other people who

made that name for themselves.

If it's not Junobo, don't use Junobo's

good name. If you make shitty "Ghetto

Junobo" and kids think it sucks, then aren't

going to buy real Junobo that is actually a really

good mix that dries incredibly fast and opaque if

applied correctly. Same with KRink. Don't even refer

to any mix as being KRinkesque until you know whats

in it the actual mix. So yes... I do take it somewhat

seriously because Junobo is good people. The mix has

been in use for years, and the internet is slandering the

name. So don't take it personally when I take up for

people that put in work. All you are making is ANOTHER

type of paint mix. That's all it is. It's NOT Junobo, and

NOT KRink. If you are not trying to make these things,

then don't call them by well established names with

a modifier like "Ghetto" or "Clone" because they

are not either.

Just so you know, the comments of kids in subs,

and gaff ninjas were not directed at you, but to

to everyone who reads these posts.

If I am directing a comment at you specifically,

I will address you. So don't think I was attacking

you because I have no idea who you are, but I do

know of some that fit that very description.

word, putting the word "Ghetto" in front of something cheapens the brand when the formula has nothing to do with the product you're defaming.

i mean look at the whole Rogue incident, he's a cool guy, but he had people genuinely believing that he had the legit formulas for Junobo and KRink silver. A ridiculous concept, but lots of people believed it. How many potential sales did that cost Junobo and KRink when they spent their $$ with Rogue? And beyond that, how many people said "Fuck Junobo" or "Fuck KRink" after using some bunk product that claimed to be like it, basing their ideas on something that nothing to do with the other product?

Also, Slipster, leaving the door all black is good. When they try to buff it again, and remove a lot of that black smudge, they'll probably leave your ghost underneath!

And mixing Oink with other inks is the PERFECT idea. Whether it's Griffin or some other kind of locally available shoe polish, DED, KRink black, India ink, pen ink, Marsh, whatever, stretching your stash further by mixing it not only saves you some money but also increases your chances of beating the buff:

the less consistent you are in formula, the less of a chance they have of consistently waxing you. Pilot, DED, Oink, KRink black will all stain when removed by certain chemicals. So if stainer X beats chemical X, and stainer Y beats chemical X, stainer Z beats chemical Z, and the buff man has X and Y chemicals with him but not Z, and your ink formula has X, Y and Z in it, you win.

That was a terrible explanation. Somebody kick me in the shins.

And if you're not watching Oink TV yet... you should visit http://www.youtube.com/user/oinkartltd and check it out, some cool videos on thurr. Junobo and DED episodes will be online soon! Filmed 'em today...

ASDF is my mua'-effin' hero, b! shout out to abcd, android, slip and the other oink gangsters roaming the land! keep killin' 'em!!

i have a question not sure if it should be in this thread or the markers thread but i think this one. I made some GK and some pen ink and tried them both in a zig baby biggie marker,

22120-4011-1-3ww-l.jpg

but when I went to write with it it was REALLY streaky and it leaked out of the nib like i was pouring that shit out of a waterbottle. any suggestions? what should i use in it or should i not use it at all?

Today i learned that...

If you are a lazy fuck like me; wanting everything done for you, made for you, and already pre-packaged. Then buying shyt is the way to go. Shure it takes away a chunk of money out of my empty pockets. But at least i know ill be recieving a great product which WILL work. unlike with these GhettoMixes, when if prepared incorrectly could ruin the whole product.

Kill me and keep calling me a toy but i dont give a fuck. Im me and I am a toy...probably till i turn 30 and then ill be a king like the rest of you on here, haha.

OH yeah Oink, haha yesh having an after the buff all back door is good, but it just means its gona get repainted. Uhmmm anyways...I was finally using the nozzel that the Big Oink bottles come with and the awsome ink started leaking out of where i screwed it. It was a good thing that i only had a little bit of the bottle left, or else i would have complained even more and then had to uhhh do something with the rest of the ink.

sorry for the rambling...i just feel like i need to post a really long comment just like everyone else so people can read it and think im smart too!!! haha thanks for reading.

did anybody copy the ghetto Junabo recepie that got posted on Bs yesterday?

if you have it PM it to me please.

i have a questoin no one has asked...

if theres ghetto krink, ghetto junOObo. ghetto wat ever

can there be a red neck krink red neck junobo,

or a suburb krink and so on.....lol

im bored.

And mixing Oink with other inks is the PERFECT idea. Whether it's Griffin or some other kind of locally available shoe polish, DED, KRink black, India ink, pen ink, Marsh, whatever, stretching your stash further by mixing it not only saves you some money but also increases your chances of beating the buff:

ASDF is my mua'-effin' hero, b! shout out to abcd, android, slip and the other oink gangsters roaming the land! keep killin' 'em!!

ive ruind about 16 ounces of oink by mixing it with garvey...i put too much garvey in and the ink doesnt last 3 days in the sun....BLAH.....need more oink.....

And if you're not watching Oink TV yet... you should visit http://www.youtube.com/user/oinkartltd and check it out, some cool videos on thurr. Junobo and DED episodes will be online soon! Filmed 'em today...

Yo my man Oink!! Holla at me with one them oink shirts.

Oh shit... I just made some XGhettoRougeX

and this shit SUCKS! If you guys wanna buy it

from me, just PM me 8 or 10 times and I will get

my boy from BS to send a carrier pigeon to

your house with direction on how to process the

payment, and a reminder that it will take anywhere

from 6 to 24 weeks to ship out this quality ink/paint.

Get at me!

Oh shit... I just made some XGhettoRougeX

and this shit SUCKS! If you guys wanna buy it

from me, just PM me 8 or 10 times and I will get

my boy from BS to send a carrier pigeon to

your house with direction on how to process the

payment, and a reminder that it will take anywhere

from 6 to 24 weeks to ship out this quality ink/paint.

Get at me!

:lol:

Jake - you're using thinned paint, not ink, in an ink-only marker. you need to use mops for your thinned paint, basically it needs to flow freely, not have to go through the valve system of a normal marker, it's too thick.

thirstyman - that oink tag is after the buff right? looks like everything on that door was buffed and the oink was the only one to make it. if that is after the buff, can i post it on the oink myspace?

devour - that's crazy, shoe polish will also make more anti-sun protection. i'd suggest using more shoe polish or other cheap local shit when low on oink.

slip rules, beltoleum wins the award for best quote of the day, and asdf, i need to borrow your pigeons!

geez i can't believe i'm back on 12 oz. what a joy.

heres the recipe for whatever the hell you wanna call it (The bad spelling is not me):

ghetto junobo(idea by biz written by smooth)

=======

step 1:

========

-MIX

2/3thinner

1/3white rusto bucket paint(whte paint only atleast for this step unless you want a metalic color than use crome)

note:you dont have to use these perportions just make shure the paint is super thin almost like water

=========

step 2:

=========

-GET THE LARGEST TUBE OF PINK OIL BASED ARTIST PAINT YOU CAN FIND(YOU CAN USE ANY COLOR I JUST LIKE PINK)

mix in all the artist paint(its best to after you squeeze out all that you can you cut the tube in half and scrape the rest out with a old spoon) and mix it with your super thin paint makes shure you mix every thing up really good also make shure there are no paint clums cause the artist paint is super thick

==========

step3:

==========

-PUT YOUR JUNOBO IN A MOP AND BE HAPPY YOU DIDNT HAVE TO PAY 15 DOLLARS FOR A BOTTLE OF PAINT(NO DISS I <3 JUNOBO)

Fumers Patanted Ink!!

ingrediants;

3 pen inks (preferably black and red)

300ml of methalated spirits

two splashes of any perminent ink (corio,pilot,nero,grog)

carbon paper dust

directions;

mix all together in a bottle or jar and let it all sit for a day or two

and you have some pretty mad ink its most definatly drippin shit and depending on how much carbon dust you da its fairly opaque.

12ouncher ink(stolen for 12oz)

For a window chalker the ratios are:

1/4 Dot 3

1/8 Black Liquid Acrylic

1/8 RIT black dye

1/2 Black archival ink

Strange uk mop/paint recipe(i foundthis a hella long ago on uk forum but forgot what the forums name was )

U NEED:

1 Kiwi

1 Part Lighter Fluid

1 Part White Rusto

1-2 Jars of Nail Polish

1 Mixing Item (marble, ball bearing, etc)

First open the kiwi and pour out the polish, then clean it all out...the nib too! Then drop in the mixer, then pour in the paint. Add the 3 jars of nail polish. Then, add the lighter fluid. Then close it. COMPLETELY. Put the cap back on the bottle and shake like theres no tomorrow. If u want less runs add more paint and less lighter fluid, if u want more runs add more fluid. As an added bonus it eats through paint, but it kind of picks up the colour it eats through.

simple ink(by my lil rogue-e-pooh):

Mix 3/4 woodstain

3 drops dot 3 or fish oil capsules

1/4 Good Shoepolish (not Kiwi or some shit)

the old pen ink(by skater haha rember this shit homie).

Good for insides, and is absolutely sexy on painted surfaces.

Get a ten pack of ballpoint pens, a jar, and about 2 oz rubbing alcohol.

open up the pens, get the ink wells and cut them into about 1-2 cm pieces and put in a jar. pour alcohol over it, close the jar, and then shake for a minute. easy! add a half tbsp gum arabic to it if you've got it, you can add acrylic paint to help it last outside.

Probably the most thrifty ass way to get/mix paint for mops(also by skater6 ):

so i finaly got my hands on one of those generic squeeze mop type bottles at hobby lobby, but i had nothing to rock in it cuz i was tired of ghetto krink. So i decided to try to mix a metallic color. i got my ghetto krink(rustoleum aluminum bucket paint and paint thinner), and a can of green paint from the dollar general. i got one of my mixing caps(those might be the heaviest caps in the history of the planet) and a heavy piece of metal, then let the can spray upside down on its own by putting the metal on it while it was upside down until it stopped spraying.

then i got a nail and hammer, a large screw, and a screwdriver.

i popped two holes in opposite sides in the rim of the can. one to pour out of it, and another to let the air flow. i enlarged the pouring hole with the screw, and poured it into a coke bottle with a funnel.(there is not a lot of paint in a can, most of the weight is compressed air). i the cap back on, and shook it and opened it to let gas release for about an hour. (its not so bad when your watching TV) so when no more gas released,i cut a soda bottle in half to use as a mixing bowl. got my ghetto krink and my green formerly spraypaint. dollar store paint doesnt need thinning!, but you might no be so lucky. if its still thick, add some mineral spirts until its the consistencey of milk. and mixed the two. i cant remember the ratios , but i ended up getting a metallic military green. im happy with it though.

If your going to be mixing your own paints for mops and markers, i suggest you store them in glue bottles(depending on how big your batch is. my batch wasnt that much after i filled the mop. maybe i could fill it twice more. because when you want to refill it, you just open the tip and squeeze

stolen from ASER1NE

Deadly Recipes:

Ok...ive read through alot of ink recipies...but why don't people melt...Well i tryed it....here it goes...fallow steps in order so you don't blow yourself up jackass!

First you well need...some kind of metal tin,A lighter...kiwi white shoe polish...the rub on kind,A white meanstreak, some opaque white paint,and white marsh or griffin...

Go outside so you dont get cancer a year later.

Cut off a small peice of mean streak.

Throw it in the tin.

Get about a fifth of the lil white shoe polish can in the tin...Light the shit on fire...let it melt down...not till it boils....jack ass..and blow it out

quickly pore into somethin and add opaque paint.

Stir together...add white griffen or marsh...mix well add terpintine and a lil thinner...you figure out how much....pore into mop or marker...And BAAAAAM!...oh yea....make sure you dont light yourself on fire...I'm not responsibul if your ass stupid ass me and try this...but works great...vary permanet...if you do it right.

just look...ype the word ink and you have everything you need

but here is one

props to the graff inventor!

1. get a big mixing bowl or somethin.

2. get something to stir with like a stirrer

3. mix together all of the following-

-black india ink

-some marsh or whatever similar brand of ink

-purple rusto paint

-GLITTER, lots of glitter

-your fav color of hair dye

-crack open a HI-LITER and dump the ink in

-maple syrup, not Aunt Jemima, but the real maple syrup thats nice and runny

There it is. The amounts of each can be changed depending how much of each you have. Pour it all into your mop or try freezing it and see if it will work like a meanstreak. Anyways, the glitter makes the ink look bad ass and all sparkly in the sun. The maple syrup is for consistency. The HI-LITER ink puts a weird look on the overall ink. I suggest adding in some metal balls or something to shake so the rusto paint and maple syrup stay nice and smooth. Anyways, go ahead and mix it up and pour it into your mop. Shake it up and go bomb. Remember, even though it has tasty maple syrup in it, do not consume this ink. You will get a bad stomache ache. Have fun with the graff inventor death ink and lets all make a big deal out of this like Krink. WOO HOO!

I've had good results with mixing about 2/3 lacquer thinner with 1/3 alluminum rusto bucket paint. I made a really cool metallic blue, runny paint. It worked well...except if you let the marker sit unused the shit will dry up the sponge/nib. Also, the glitter shit in your ink....I'm just wondering how would the little metal flakes get through the nib, or whatever....maybe your were just joking.