INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

how about we get back to ink recipies!!!! anyhoo does anyone know any really killer paint mixes for mops?? also a really piss easy but hard to buff drippy ink mix??? thanks for the help...

hey can you guys tell me how to make perfect ink real quick?

thanks

oh and Ill take a winning lottery ticket to if its not too much trouble

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jesus, could you just post what happened in the vid? some of us are forced to use mediocre dial up connenctions...

Well at the beginning they're just talking to the guy and listening to him ramble on then one guy asks if he tagged on the piece and points to this shitty tag (tag pic here) and the guys says he did it. not even a second after he says yeah to doing the tag he gets punched in the face and falls to the ground. then they dude jumps on him and punches him another 15 times, kicks him a few and sends him on his way. He comes back with a weapon and they find another piece he went over so they take his weapon and kick him in the face about 30 times until he bleeds from his eye.

thanks man.

got a nugget (more squeezeable kiwi clone) full of slightly less opaque than usual pen ink and brake fluid, ($3.17 at the dollar store for all materials needed)

shit came out kinda streaky, and i used ink! purple drips tp the floor, took a lil bit to dry, made me paranoid.

ill see how it stood up to the buff at a later date.

hey can you guys tell me how to make perfect ink real quick?

thanks

oh and Ill take a winning lottery ticket to if its not too much trouble

sorry about that girlie pants didnt mean to ask for some helpful tips or anything..

big wayne kerr..

im sure this has already been discussed, but instead of me sifting through 180 pages of post, ill ask.

using that ink recipe, are you able to put that into a pen that uses a pump. for instance UNIposca's instead of using the felt pens, like pilot for example. If anyones made similar things like this let me know how things worked for you.

i wouldve already tried it our for myself, but my supplies are taking their time to arrive.

so i thought i'd just make sure.

cheers

aight so i started messin with that pen ink since i got back from freestyle session but i wanted to ask bout the ratios...does anyone know approximately how much alcohol you put in for every 10 pens? yell at me if you like, i dont give a fuck this is the internet, you can piss yourself off and rant for longer than the ten letters itll take to answer the question and waste your time...so go ahead, see if i fukn care or get scared...thanks ahead of time to any cat who helps

bout devours suggestion to put alcohol in latex outdoor, i dunno why it fucked up for me but that shit looked like giz (after i put the alcohol in) whenever i dipped the stirring rod in to stir it...whatever try it for yourslef. itll get buffed mad easy but who gives a fuck if you just want dope colors theres no way to avoid the buff unless you wanna pay all that money for junobo (and its still hard for me to believe that its that full proof and shit)...

Just a quick update on some inks I've been using lately... violet/purple krink is weak outdoors and seems to fade almost immediately in contact with sun and rain. Same as Garvey when not mixed. If you buy a Krink marker for outdoor shit, the black and silver are pretty hot... and the bleed thru blue looks promising. Those Uni broad type markers are great for non-paint based inks. Mr.Black seems to work ok, as long as its applied very generously to whatever you hit... it does kind of seem to fade though in sunny/rainy whether though. Grog fades a bit, but has so far been the best for beating the buff staying pretty dark. DED inside job works great on insides, but weak in the streets, a reasonable mixture is possible though. Marsh + Grog sounds like my next test. I'll post the results with if anybody interested.

P.S - Grog full metal chrome seems to blow pretty large chunks just for the record. The bottle I got dried out the nibs in all the markers and homemades i tried it in. It even EVAPORATED in one of the mops I used. Highly shitty waste of cash.

Yay girls and boys lets sit on a forum and compare products we bought.

I haven't seen a decent fucking recipie on this dead thread in a while. All everyone talks about is things they buy or ridiculous sharpie/ballpoint pen ink stuff.

If anyone wants info on actual ink recipies, try reading the first pages till about the sixtieth.

Fuck all of you.

I haven't seen a decent fucking recipie on this dead thread in a while. All everyone talks about is things they buy or ridiculous sharpie/ballpoint pen ink stuff.

Fuck all of you.

werent you bumping carbon paper ink a minute ago?

but I got some carbon paper to make some ink today, just make sure you get blue of purple carbon paper, the rest don't stain for shit.\

Edit, Just found one in my country, the exact kind, thanks for the brand name Devour!.

well guess what ?

ballpoint pen ink and carbon paper use the same solvent dyes. so if you knew shit and looked it up, you would find out its essentially the same ink. so get the fuck on somewhere talking down on shit you have no clue about. jesus, skag, its like your on the rag or something. wtf is your problem? yeah the thread will die, and its because people like you and me keep bitching each other out. i dont heave any hate for ya, but watch what ur saying man.

and to heirkb, if you dont give a shit about anyone, why dont you hit a search off? really, arent you wasting your own time not searching? just felt i should mention it while im already typing this shit.

and i admit, i didnt make the recipe, i never claimed to. i used composites from THIS THREAD, the Stencil Revolution thread, and Bombing Science. Oink was keeping things in line, and where the hell is asdf_va! ? and honestly, ive given up on the marker and ink threads.