INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Throw the blue in with the "save $9 deal" instead of one of the other colors ad you got a deal. I think the yellow and orange are too close. If you threw the blue in you'd probably have more takers... Just a suggestion.

either u buy his 3 for 36

or your 2 for normal price and a 3rd for 6--->which equals 36

so u buy 3 for 36 either way we all happy :)

What up big O!

I will have flicks coming your way soon.

Oink flows more than the average ink.

I call it "attack."

Meaning... how aggressively it flows.

For instance: I have witnessed DED flow up the sides

of a toilet bowl and take 3 flushes to try and get it down.

That was with about 2 drops of DED. So gravity and DED are

totally DOWN(pun intended).

I've used Garvey and Oink flows much better. Almost as good

as DED. They work slightly different than each other. They both

are AMAZING inks. But Oink does flow better than anything you

are going to buy off the shelf. If you know what you are doing,

it fucking rules! Same thing with DED.

NEWS:4.10.07 Special added! Buy 3 and save $9! or Buy 2 at normal price and get the third for only $6! Whichever way you want to look at it. Both sound good to Mr. Junobo over there in the corner

^^^Junobo can u clarify what this says. because im thinking it says u can buy any 2 and get the 3rd for free. or is it You buy the kiwi green and sun yellow and you buy the new black and get one of those for $6. So basically you have to buy the same specials colors inorder to get the discount? get at me cuz yeah im confused just like everyone else here probably is.

It's a little confusing but doesn't exactly require a PhD to decode...

If you want 3 bottles at the discounted price, you MUST select the product that says: "3- 12oz Bottles! Kiwi Green, Sun Yellow, and The New Black"

THE DISCOUNT ONLY APPLIES TO THIS!

And Oink, hit me up once the CC problem is all squared away. I'm thirsty for that Garvey!

about my newspaper- black marker-black pen ink

i mixed it, and when you rub water on it, one layer of color (violet) comes off on smooth surfaces, but does not affect the color. any solutions for that?

but my ass was totally bored, and my moms gave me her old printer cause she couldnt find any cartridges for it, so i thought, "what the hell" then grabbed a syringe and filled the black printer cartridge with my violet homemade ink. it doesnt run under water. So this tip might be really good for either really broke ass people like myself, or wheat pasters like myself. haha, just saved 37 bucks with ink that cost less than 2. but yeah. it verks!

broken dvd-r and rubbing achol another ink refill i found out its this realy bright purple