INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just was on bombingscience, and someone basically used one a variation of my pen ink recipe, but added construction paper

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/index.php?showtopic=17958&st=195

i was thinking more for an alchohol based ink. i made some decently staining stuff from rubbing alchohol, blue construction paper, aluminum filings, and some blue bic pen ink. it works ok for a quick ink. its just too watery

i saw this prison movie (yeah, i know what yall are gonna say) and this guy was able to use pigment from the newspaper to paint with ink. possible? or just some more hollywood macguyver b/s.

{EDIT}

actually, i rubbed some alcohol on the newspaper, and i was able get some black off. im going to try the carbon paper recipe with newspaper instead, mixed with pen ink and ink from a marksalot. think this might be promising.

about my newspaper- black marker-black pen ink

i mixed it, and when you rub water on it, one layer of color (violet) comes off on smooth surfaces, but does not affect the color. any solutions for that?

but my ass was totally bored, and my moms gave me her old printer cause she couldnt find any cartridges for it, so i thought, "what the hell" then grabbed a syringe and filled the black printer cartridge with my violet homemade ink. it doesnt run under water. So this tip might be really good for either really broke ass people like myself, or wheat pasters like myself. haha, just saved 37 bucks with ink that cost less than 2. but yeah. it verks!

about my newspaper- black marker-black pen ink

i mixed it, and when you rub water on it, one layer of color (violet) comes off on smooth surfaces, but does not affect the color. any solutions for that?

but my ass was totally bored, and my moms gave me her old printer cause she couldnt find any cartridges for it, so i thought, "what the hell" then grabbed a syringe and filled the black printer cartridge with my violet homemade ink. it doesnt run under water. So this tip might be really good for either really broke ass people like myself, or wheat pasters like myself. haha, just saved 37 bucks with ink that cost less than 2. but yeah. it verks!

POST SOME PICS

technically all of them do because thats the purpose of them, to restore the COLOR of the leather. so... yes. If its thin enough it shouldnt but it may eat through or corrode. test the dye on ur flowpen by putting a little on one side of the nib of the flowpen.- ur ? is about the nib right?

^^^PUT IN LEATHER DYE OR GET RID OF THE INK IN IT AND ADD THINNED OUT PAINT AND A MARBLE

Thinned out paint won't flow through the nib of a flow pen my dear friend "SMOOTH-NUTS", its far too thick.

Signed, your friend the one and only ninja robot man,

Skag

^^^dont use flow pens from the look of them i thought was the same as a paint marker only with ink in it

There is a slight difference.

On OTR's and stuff when the valve isn't pressed down no ink is being let through it, however with like woodcrafts and marvy terracotta markers a small amount of paint is being let through even when the valve isn't being pushed in.

Well at least that's what I've noticed.