INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
um... are you serious?

hell yes, except leather dye IS required for good ink. without it, its gone in the rain, although it takes a longer drying time. (had some fat ass red tags that disappeared before my eyes in 3 days of bad weather, while the leather dye mix is still there for over a month) you can switch alcohol with acetone for destructive power though.

on a side note:

fuck break fluid, if you want shit that eats paint, why not add something that was made to eat paint? Acetone. careful though, that shit eats some plastics, too.(like in your markers. melted the bingo marker i had)

hes right, and heres a little thing I found out, i found out that acetone evaporates extremely quickly this may help you. I put acetone in my gheto krink and i think it made it dry faster considering that i dont finger my tags i wouldnt know for sure.

acetone evaporates like nobodies business, it should work if you try it

hell yes, except leather dye IS required for good ink. without it, its gone in the rain, although it takes a longer drying time. (had some fat ass red tags that disappeared before my eyes in 3 days of bad weather, while the leather dye mix is still there for over a month) you can switch alcohol with acetone for destructive power though.

on a side note:

fuck break fluid, if you want shit that eats paint, why not add something that was made to eat paint? Acetone. careful though, that shit eats some plastics, too.(like in your markers. melted the bingo marker i had)

Pen ink...

my stamp pad ink sucked balls. test it out before pouring that shit into a good marker. test it in a cheap homemade or rag. mine wouldnt even soak into the sponge i ha, it just pooled in the top. i got pissed with it and dumped all over this shitty tag i did when i was just starting, and it never dried and came off in the rain the week after. unless you got black top ink, what you got might be only good in small amounts for coloring/darkening ink

black krink is all ive had and it sucks ass, it takes forever to dry and its not even opaque i can rub it off the page of my blackbook, its the back of it so its like plastic cardboard stuff

th_000000000bin.jpg

Youre stupid. Krink is not for tagging in your blackbook. and it does not suck. you suck.

dont get any that shits just bucket paint come on its been repeated a thousand times on here. Ur beter of gopin with grog or fukit get some ded inside job if ur gonna spend 15 bucks

Ahem.... In the immortal words of Oink:

KRINK IS NOT SILVER RUSTO THINNED OUT WITH BRAKE FLUID. IT IS A BLEND THAT KR MADE ON HIS OWN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COPY IT WITH $10 WORTH OF SHIT FROM LOWES. BET THAT.

Thank you. :rolleyes:

black krink is all ive had and it sucks ass, it takes forever to dry and its not even opaque i can rub it off the page of my blackbook, its the back of it so its like plastic cardboard stuff

th_000000000bin.jpg

^^You're an idiot.

DON'T come on here and devalue someone else's hard

work with your unqualified comments about how it smears on

your black book(COMPOSITION BOOK). You don't know what

you are talking about. If you did, you wouldn't make such claims.

The stuff rubbing off on your toy finger, is an ingredient to make KRink

shinier than the rest. IT IS. It is the best ready to use silver out right now.

It's made in the heart of urban America. Where graffiti culture started(just

after philly's street intro), created by an original NYC writer, and used by

hundreds of amazing hands to create what you, most likely, envy so

much. So DON'T make unqualified claims. It makes you appear

"toy" and uneducated.

If you don't like something...

DO IT BETTER and show that off.

Otherwise, don't bitch because you don't have a hand and

thought $15 worth of ink would give you style.

I hate you.

Damn, asdf and oink already beat me to the speach.

Word up...Krink is like...fucking montana paints...

Every toy wants one, then they get it and they bitch like..."WTF, KrinK is wack, it dosent flow, it dosent drip and it wipes off!"

Montana: "WTF, Montana sucks, Its drips, the paint dosent come out right, and I dont see the difference between this and dollar paint!"

IT DOSENT MATTER HOW MUCH OF MOMMY'S MONEY YOU SPEND, IF A WELL TESTED AND PROVEN ITEM IS "NOT WORKING RIGHT" MAYBE YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME IN YOUR SOFTCOVER, $2.59 SKETCHBOOK.

Props, asdf_va...