INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

^^It's noon o'clockish.

The night is on the other side of the earth.

You're not a terrorist are you??

Alright... I think I'm done for the week.

Thank you all. Tune in next monday where I willl juggle 3 running laptops and leave a comment on four different threads at the same time!

BIGGIE REST IN PEACE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BUFU... By Us, Fuck U! It was the clothing that the korean shop owner wore in that comedy with Redman and MethodMan where they try to get into college by smoking weed that they grew in the ashes of their recently killed friend that was super smart. They would smoke the dead friend weed and he would appear, only Ghost and Meth could see him, and he would give em the answers to the tests they were taking. Fucking brilliant.

Thats why I never went to college... all my smart friends are still alive. I still smoke mad herb and take tests and shit, but thats just for fun. Mensa stuff. Simple shit.

BOGO... Is one of those things where you laugh because you know its funny, but you have no Idea what it means and why its funny. ToothBE will have to explain that one.

^^correction... Anyone that smoked the dead friend weed could see him. They eventually end up smoking out everyone at this science, college, smart people meeting, and Ben Franklin shows up and explains how this invention he made(which no one knew what it was or how it worked((just like the BOGO))) was a bong. The FIRST BONG ever made! Mind blowing!

I think it was Ben Franklin... But the movie was called HOW HIGH.

high8.jpg

BOGO... Is one of those things where you laugh because you know its funny, but you have no Idea what it means and why its funny. ToothBE will have to explain that one.

bogo.gif

Thanks Google, i knew i could count on you.

Hell no BOGO is no nonsense! It is legit! Currency relief makes my world go 'round, and BOBO os one of the best. Plus, it's hysterical. Imagine being named BOGO? Every schoolyard chum would be making fun of that, you would be ruined when even Dick Fagin was ridiculing your name, and that's low.

I have a friend with a very similar name that stomped on this kid's face when he made fun of his last name. We were 10 or so. Fuck. I don't hang out with him as much anymore, i'm cutting the crazy out of my diet.

On topic;

[ATTACH]49404.vB[/ATTACH]

Talk about "ink," envy. Maaaaaan, i love that color. The things i would do to that color if it was a lady!

When i figure it out you can bet i'll be all over the place in neon, lazer blue!

Stay classy Kuma.

Jealousy.JPG.546d43ab426798cf7bbca2f6c4e8f90d.JPG

oinkoinkoink...free promo? does that mean i can get something for free? haha im kinda lost at the moment.

haha HOW HIGH is a great movie. I meet Linda Tran, this one bitch that Meth and Redman did a movie with. I forgot which movie tho but bitch is fine as hella. haha off topic

Bump that Kuma ink tho.

hey i just got some of that pirple- violet corio inkkkkkkkkk how is it good? bad? staining power good bad? anythng i can add to it? and also fucking bombing sciences areee all sold outta ded :( fucking blows they dont have it well looks liek im settling iwth corioooo

Ok, this is my recipe that I use in my homemade markers. At walmart:

bottle of isoprospyl(rubbing)alcohol. 85 cents

10 pack of pens(any color of ink). 48-99 cents.

Open up the pens, cut off the ball point tip and/or sealed end of tube and blow the ink into your mixing container. Add 2 oz or more of alcohol to it, depending on how thick the pen ink is, and stir well. You can add a half oz of leather dye for stains. Cheap-o ink-o. (does not work on plastic, but looks nice on metals)Personally, i ldig the red and violet colors.

my pleasure, terrorist.

PP is soluble in h2o (water) not alcohol. add 2-3 teaspoons of h2o to your mix and shake shake shake it should dissolve the PP.

But Meth Blue is also soluble in water right?

So is it a good idea to add water to my MB and alcoholbased ink mix?

I'd hit it. Probably gives killer footjobs guys.

Gross. I'm calling Chris Hansen. He's got a few questions for you.

Back on topic, i actually had a dream last night where i mixed the exact same paint color as that Kuma handstyle used. I remember being totally elated in the dream and hitting everything i could on my way home. Then i woke up, and now i'm at work.

Reality is not as great as my dream, for the record.

uote:

Originally Posted by oinkoinkoink (View Original Post)

my pleasure, terrorist.

PP is soluble in h2o (water) not alcohol. add 2-3 teaspoons of h2o to your mix and shake shake shake it should dissolve the PP.

But Meth Blue is also soluble in water right?

So is it a good idea to add water to my MB and alcoholbased ink mix?

would you happen to know this Oink?

it is soluble in water and i would say: 1. check to make sure there's not any h2o content in your alky-base ink already (usually you can check the label and it will tell you) and if not, add very small amounts of h2o in comparison to the amount of MB used. you could even place the MB in a small glass, add dh2o (distilled h2o, like bottled water) and stir, and only add enough water to dissolve the MB then add that h2o to your alky mix.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out on this! But, the inks im using are OTR h2B and Grog, and both of those bottles dont have the ingredients on the labels. But i think im just gonna put a tiny bit of water in my pen, to see if i can tell the difference.