INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just got some DED outdoorsman today in the mail... is there any additives I could use to make sure its gonna leave a stain?

DONT ADD ANYTHING TO DED.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

It's not just some ink you just paid for.

In my opinion, there is nothing else needed for DED.

Adding shit would only make it worse, not better.

Throw that shit into a mop, NOT A PILOT, and use it all up... see the truth and then get some more! Leave it be. It works... Better than just fine.

Two drops in the bucket...

Fuckit!

Stay up kid.

^^^ i use the armpit sweat from an 80 year old prostitute in my mix.

but on a serious note. LEAVE YOUR D.E.D. AS IS!!! or at least test it out and see the effects. dont just leave it in the bottle right when u get it, then go on 12oz to find a way to "make it better." Also look back on pages before this one and youll see that your just going to get comments that are going to tell you not to add anything with it.

Just trying to save you from the "player Haters" out here. haha

Yeah, right after I posted it, I used it in an empty marker, shit comes out nice and thick and works pretty fucking dope. Im just used to using either home made ink and krink. DED is pretty dope. I wasnt going to add shit to it, I just wanted to know if anyone has ever experimented with it to see if it had a better stain power.

^^Used to chill with the Green Arrow. He kept trying to give me tips on growing a sick ass mustache, but I kept telling him "...my shit doesn't grow like yours bigG! You got that hella thick 'Gentleman's Stash' and I just can't grow mine like that!" He looked at me and said... "Look at this Arrow, green with power and straight as... a perfectly good, ...normal, arrow. Do you think it has always been this way?"

I just look at him in all his super powering knowledge and glory and simply said...

"Yes mother fucker. You're the fucking Green Arrow, of course your shit has always been that way, and my mustache ain't ever gonna be like yours! SHIT!"

------------------

Does anyone know of any way to put the ink into the marker?

Oh yeah... how do I make ink, and whats a marker?

Thanks in advance!

Stay up!

Mm, what a way to fuck with Oliver, betcha that sent him straight into the bottle, hitting that hard since 1960. Speedy be hitting the smack, not sugar smacks either, the smackity smack with the spoon and the neeeeeedle. Arsenal gots problems.

Oh, and the simplest way to make an Inc. is to incorporate two companies together under one name. "asdf_va! Inc," for example.

ink and leather dye....the proportion ? you know man, there is really no"proportions chart", it just depends on what you have in hand....for example: "Grog ink and Fiebing: first, if you have enough Grog ink to NOT use dye, then fill your marker with 100% Grog. But if you have a little bit of Grog and lotsa dye, then put all the Grog and complete with dye. (that example was in reference of the situation where you have a GOOD ink).

But, when you have less-good ink...lets say "Hard 2 Buff" or "bomber" or anything YOU consider a normal ink...then feel more free to bring the ink/dye proportion get nearer half-N-half...do you feel me ?

The only points I wanna get across are simples:

A) Don't dilute any GOOD ink (Grog, Ded) with anything that comes to your minds, wether it's thinner, dye, other ink, alcool, whatever...just DON'T fuck up an already winning combinaison.

B)Most of the times, leather dyes are good by themselves also, no REAL need to "add something special" to it. Fiebing, Tana, Corio, Nero....they're all good dyes that can be putted in a marker or mop right away and believe it or not, they will do the job! (Wich is mark a surface in a permanent way...by the way.

C)Additive that are always winners, to what I know, are: Methylen Blue and Gentian Violet.

Here we go, you got MY advices, now you do what you want with that. I hope that helped you "i eat babies". Hit me back.

^^I beg to differ... Hmmm... I'm all proper...

Seriously... don't put leather dye in Ink.

Put Leather Dye religiously in Paint mixtures.

Put chems in Ink.

Chemicals you can get in powder form and they dilute in your ink,

like putting way too much Kool-aid powder in your water. You end

up with some super Red drink that your cousin Angel needs to dye

her hair with before the show.

------Side note:

If you got black people hair (non white)

use high powered Kool-aid(packets that are pre-sugar) to do color on

ethnic black hair.

------

Put the leather dye(oil based only) with a mix of thinner(spirits) in with

your choice of good quality OIL BASE paint. Thin it to what you want,

and throw it in a mop. Works like a charm.

Take KUMA for instance. If you live in a major city with good independent

art, music, and clothing scene... you're bound to catch a KUMA burner, or

tag. If you check his marker tags, they are usually of an interesting color

that you can't find in a marker. He has merely taken a GREAT color of

quality bucket paint, and mixed his one paint to put in a mop.

Keep that OIL BASED leather dye. Mix it with good OIL BASE paint.

Score scene points for having the only aqua marine tags in town.

^^no diss... I personally plan on biting the aqua marine color scheme

in my home town... I suggest you choose another color.

Good luck little homies.

I'm drunk and about to watch "Blood in Blood out" with the lady, because

the Left Coast is fucking wacky and I ain't never been there.

East Coast all day anyway!

She will tell you different... fuck that!

BIGGIE SMALLS RIP.

Stay up!

Ive finally given in and im thinking about buying silver ink. Just cant decide which one to buy tho. Grog or KRink? help me choose the better of the two

and yes i know in the past pages i said "buy everything and try it out yourself" but now i just realized i cant live up to what i said before. so fuck what i said...haha

Ive finally given in and im thinking about buying silver ink. Just cant decide which one to buy tho. Grog or KRink? help me choose the better of the two

and yes i know in the past pages i said "buy everything and try it out yourself" but now i just realized i cant live up to what i said before. so fuck what i said...haha

I bought some silver grog once and put it one of those squeezer mops(the gold ones from bombing science) and I was impressed. It has a really nice flow. Not like any ghetto krink/bucket paint i've used.

^^If it helps, I don't make silver either.

I do buy Krink for my silver of choice.

It supports a local with a face(known tag, a real person) who really had a dream of hard work paying off.

Plus... It really is something else. I have not seen it's equal. It seriously flows so well, that it almost does the tag for you.

No horse shit.

But really... Real people that work hard to make a quality product should get their praise.

KRink - Made a name in several circles and has quality shit.

DED - Same deal. Took the time to make something correctly and get it out.

Oink - He's got his ink, but he also has a great store on the way to internet world. Best of luck!

Its like FUBU up in here!

FUBU mixed with BUFU.

Yeah.

^^If it helps, I don't make silver either.

I do buy Krink for my silver of choice.

It supports a local with a face(known tag, a real person) who really had a dream of hard work paying off.

Plus... It really is something else. I have not seen it's equal. It seriously flows so well, that it almost does the tag for you.

No horse shit.

But really... Real people that work hard to make a quality product should get their praise.

KRink - Made a name in several circles and has quality shit.

DED - Same deal. Took the time to make something correctly and get it out.

Oink - He's got his ink, but he also has a great store on the way to internet world. Best of luck!

Its like FUBU up in here!

FUBU mixed with BUFU.

Yeah.

Now we just need to talk them into a little bit of BOGO and we'll really be cooking with fire!

*applause*

Thank you, thank you! I'd like to start by thanking my mother, for if it wasn't for her getting all up and slutty on my dad, i wouldn't be making brilliantly hysterical insights. Thanks to asdf_va! Inc. for setting me up to make such an AWESOME joke, and most importantly; KRink, Oink and we can't forget DED - because he will never let us. For, as long as there is a thread open on this forum, you can bet he will subtly drop a hint that he's still in business.

In closing, i like discounts, so let's work on getting me stuff for cheap. Thank you and goodnight!