INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Daum foneiz2 be coo. like Oink said many of times if u dont like it dont buy it.

if u wanna talk shyt about it talk shyt about it to the factory makers who make the stronger "bingo daubers" Dont talk shyt to Oink. Hes jus tryin to make a living off what he likes to do. And Oink proally does write graff, he doesnt need to show it off on this internet shyt. Thats an easy way to get cought up, self promotion it pretty bad for the internet cuz cops can be here, u never know.

Another thing hes not taking advantage of toys. people buy what they want. so let them. Oink supplies people with what they need. if u dont like it then start up ur own buisness and sell ur own products, then speak to Oink when u get to his level of sellin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow all this hate for a guy trying to do some shit.

If its better than a dabber, relax and shut up. If it is a dabber, dont buy from oink and shut up.

Dude isn't saying his shits the best lasts forever, and will make u a king, so calm down.

When DeD came out I thought it was marketing I shut my mouth, and I see that lots of people support the shit cuz its good. Give the guy a chance before you talk shit against him.

BTW Oink and DeD, if I get more into this shit I'll order from u guys.

p.s. His hand is alright, chances are its a practise name...

8 oz OInk

+ 6 oz Marsh

+ 2 oz Garvey

+ 1 gram (One of each stainer)

+ 1-2 oz shoe polish

-------------------------

= 17 oz Minimum. You're gonna need a bigger bottle.

Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

I assume you adjusted for spillage though... and what do I know about ink-making? Answer: Nothing.

id assume you would make more than needed for one mop to compensate for refills in the future....

ok so i made this mix because i was bored, and somewhat desperate,

2 oz alcohol

ink from a 4pack of $1 store markers 2 black 1 blue 1 red

.5 oz Vandalising mark remover(the shit school janitors use.)

2 oz scotch guard (ink wasent sticking enough, so i though, scothguard)

and 10 black ball point pens.

suprisingly, the ink is blue. but not so opaque, stains the hell out of painted surfaces. (only seen it on glossy), and dries in about 30 seconds indoors. its weird. but its all i got righ now

im thinking of adding more pens to add some opaqueness.

good idea or bad.

ok so i made this mix because i was bored, and somewhat desperate,

2 oz alcohol

ink from a 4pack of $1 store markers 2 black 1 blue 1 red

.5 oz Vandalising mark remover(the shit school janitors use.)

2 oz scotch guard (ink wasent sticking enough, so i though, scothguard)

and 10 black ball point pens.

suprisingly, the ink is blue. but not so opaque, stains the hell out of painted surfaces. (only seen it on glossy), and dries in about 30 seconds indoors. its weird. but its all i got righ now

im thinking of adding more pens to add some opaqueness.

good idea or bad.

I don't think you have any clue as to what you are doing.

oink just saying ramdom shit im board as hell read molly's post backwards it might make a little more sence posted a ton of real ramdom shit last nite like mc hamer quotes shit making fun of saw would go bombing but i dont have any supplies i got 4 cans and no caps and my bombing markers

oink just saying ramdom shit im board as hell read molly's post backwards it might make a little more sence posted a ton of real ramdom shit last nite like mc hamer quotes shit making fun of saw would go bombing but i dont have any supplies i got 4 cans and no caps and my bombing markers

I JUST RAN OUT OF INK TO AND I HAVE NO THINNER SO NO PAINT ALL I HAVE IS RIT LQUID DYE SHIT AND STAMP PAD INK ANYONE NO ANY MODS FOR THIS SHIT TO MAKE PERMANENT:confused:

sounds like a good ink but i'm not convinced on the brake fluid yet.

from the research i've done it doesn't appear to have anything in it that would make a better stain.

the only thing the break fluid does is leave a greasy ring around the stain so even if they do buff it, the greasy outline usually stays... But only use a very LITTLE bit...

why would you add graffiti removing shit? that's dumb.

that'd be like mixing those "if you drink when taking these you get sick" pills with a 40 with the intention of getting drunk.

most ink is alcohol based right? then isnt alcohol a type of ink remover?

The shit isnt water proof itself, but the scotchguard repels it. when you get it wet, you can actually see it repel water. i already added more pen ink, and a tiny bit of acrylic paint. the shit stains painted glossy surfaces hard though.

i know this isnt good ink, but its all i got. and who ever mentioned it, i hate break fluid. dot 3 does not do shit.

NUMBER TWO : HOME MADE KRINK

Anyways, this is some of the easiest shit to make yourself at home. First, get some Rusto Aluminum paint. Its nice and silver. Next get some Paint thinner. Mix it to whatever proportion you want - the more thinner, the more drippy. You can also add a little bit of brake fluid, for staining power, and aluminum dust for shines.

Will this work with any color rusto paint?