INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha...my friends and I just made our first ever batch of krink using

1. Silver Rusto Paint

2. Bleach

3. Paint Thinner

I don't remember if thats the exact order, but it was hilarious because we loaded up a couple kiwi mops with that stuff, but didn't press down to release the pressure and just capped em. Then about 2 minutes later, we here this "pop! pop! pop!" and turn around to discover all the tops blown off the kiwi mops and krink spilling everywhere!!! We thought everything was cool since the stuff wasn't bubbling up at first...but I guess it took a couple seconds for it all to react. Man....we FUNKED this guys bathroom up. Oh well, we got to the mess quick enough and we were able to clean it up with little staining.

just thought Id share that story... :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Ninja1065@Jan 19 2006, 05:59 AM

1. Silver Rusto Paint

2. Bleach

3. Paint Thinner

I don't remember if thats the exact order, but it was hilarious because we loaded up a couple kiwi mops with that stuff, but didn't press down to release the pressure and just capped em. Then about 2 minutes later, we here this "pop! pop! pop!" and turn around to discover all the tops blown off the kiwi mops and krink spilling everywhere!!! We thought everything was cool since the stuff wasn't bubbling up at first...but I guess it took a couple seconds for it all to react. Man....we FUNKED this guys bathroom up. Oh well, we got to the mess quick enough and we were able to clean it up with little staining.

just thought Id share that story... :haha: :haha:

why use bleach. T to the O to the Y

Originally posted by flippingreat@Jan 18 2006, 11:51 PM

wot happens is ill do a line with it and then the bit thats wet will shrink up nd like wont dry itll just go all bubbly nd homo . .

yer i know what you mean, that happened when i used leather die on tiles and once when i used krink (the real shit, not the imitation stuff). i think its either having your nib to juiced up or something. but i do know that with paint it will seperate at the nib, as you all know when you write with a paint pen after a while it goes streaky and shit cos the colour seperates from the clear stuff (probably thinner). but ink doesnt seperate like that from what i know.

Originally posted by flippingreat@Jan 18 2006, 11:51 PM

wot happens is ill do a line with it and then the bit thats wet will shrink up nd like wont dry itll just go all bubbly nd homo . .

yer i know what you mean, that happened when i used leather die on tiles and once when i used krink (the real shit, not the imitation stuff). i think its either having your nib to juiced up or something. but i do know that with paint it will seperate at the nib, as you all know when you write with a paint pen after a while it goes streaky and shit cos the colour seperates from the clear stuff (probably thinner). but ink doesnt seperate like that from what i know.

Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 19 2006, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 19 2006, 12:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ninja1065@Jan 19 2006, 05:59 AM

1.  Silver Rusto Paint

2.  Bleach

3.  Paint Thinner

I don't remember if thats the exact order, but it was hilarious because we loaded up a couple kiwi mops with that stuff, but didn't press down to release the pressure and just capped em.  Then about 2 minutes later, we here this "pop! pop! pop!" and turn around to discover all the tops blown off the kiwi mops and krink spilling everywhere!!!  We thought everything was cool since the stuff wasn't bubbling up at first...but I guess it took a couple seconds for it all to react.  Man....we FUNKED this guys bathroom up.  Oh well, we got to the mess quick enough and we were able to clean it up with little staining.

just thought Id share that story... :haha:  :haha:

why use bleach. T to the O to the Y

[/b]

Used it because I was told it has staining power...Ive read that places as well. But oh well, its not like it hurt anything.

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 22 2006, 04:16 PM

nah dude ive dripped calligrapohy ink on my hadn one time i tried to wah it out for leiik over and hour vigourously and it wouldnt ocme out then it finally faded after abtou 4 days of attmepting to get rid of it...its pritty permanent in my opinion...but their might be different types

Thats great... you scrubbing with soap and water doesn't compare to industrial strength graffiti removing solutions.

i dont like to buy stuff online...so i was curius were i coudl get it not onlien casue i know you can cause stores use it for labels...

Buying online is extremely safe especially off of Artprimo... and you won't find anyplace online to get it.

What did you try out? Also, the most commonly used additives are the powder forms of methylene blue, and gentian violet. Another less common additive is potassium permagranate, which needs to be diluted in xylene - will not dissolve in water or alcohol.

If your asking about these additives to add to Garvey, then don't. GV is already in it.

ok...so i foudn htis stockpile of latex buketpaint in my basement... i knwo it is thinned with water instead of paint thinenr so shoudl i use it and if so shoudl i add water or thinner or what? i dont care too much abotu staining power but obviously i want it opaque and not to just wash away in one rainfall or to dry adn crumple off

what do you mean? to test it or you just fuckin with me tellign me to dump paint on the sidewalk?

cause first this is liek my families paint to paint the house so id only be using a little in a marker and second why cant you just say what i can add to make it work or if it just wont work at lal...you guys make this thread and dont help no one

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 23 2006, 07:20 PM

what do you mean? to test it or you just fuckin with me tellign me to dump paint on the sidewalk?

cause first this is liek my families paint to paint the house so id only be using a little in a marker and second why cant you just say what i can add to make it work or if it just wont work at lal...you guys make this thread and dont help no one

because you're acting retarted.

Originally posted by chumbawumba+Jan 24 2006, 08:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chumbawumba - Jan 24 2006, 08:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What did you try out? Also, the most commonly used additives are the powder forms of methylene blue, and gentian violet. Another less common additive is potassium permagranate, which needs to be diluted in xylene - will not dissolve in water or alcohol.

If your asking about these additives to add to Garvey, then don't. GV is already in it.

[/b]

PP crystals dissolve in water, but it takes time .. trust me ive tried it in sience class hahaha

<!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Jan 24 2006, 09:18 AM

ok...so i foudn htis stockpile of latex buketpaint in my basement... i knwo it is thinned with water instead of paint thinenr so shoudl i use it and if so shoudl i add water or thinner or what? i dont care too much abotu staining power but obviously i want it opaque and not to just wash away in one rainfall or to dry adn crumple off

just thin it, dont use water ..