let me show you my GOODSSSSSS

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awe dee!

he's so beautiful.

all these people having children make me want a child myself. the hubby and i have been talking about it more and more lately. but i know that we cant have one just yet.

i'm afraid of mommie titties. but i'm sure when i do get pregnant they will look better.

orion's so cute.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

He is straight gangster. On the plus side i drank some breast milk for the first time in about 21 years the other night. If you draw my name for the card thing i demand you fill me up a capri sun pouch or something. Its good stuff.:)

haha

ohh mr yuck...... that is yuck! lol.

dlush-- when you get pregnant hopefully your boobs wont hurt like mine did. they HURT. and they got REAL itchy. swear by cocoa butter also.

im still in shock mr yuck drinks breast milk. i did a quick taste myself just for the gross curiosity and its sweet. it was just a lil drop thoough

It was a few nights ago i was chillin with my buddy and his wife. I was talking to her about her baby and what not and the conversation digressed to mommy boobs. She was talkin about milk and i told her i wanted some milk. I didnt think she would give me any but when she came back with a shot glass full of milk i had to do it. I must admit that it was damn good. I would eat cereal with that stuff and put chocolate syrup in it and everything.

Im telling you companies are missing out by not harvesting breast milk.

It was only a one time thing in the past 21 years but i would do it again fo shiggidy.:lol: :yum:

/ is that you? ...but anyway... my man thinks it's gross. like if he "kisses" them he'll make sure to not get any in his mouth. ill freak him out and squirt the stuff on him when he's sleeping and he doesnt like it one bit.

also.... breast milk has lots of vitamins so you're a big winner!!!!!

human milk does freak me out but you are still bout it.

now lets say they sold breast milk for the public. ok so would you require they attach a lil bio on themselves with a photo to make sure they're not some crack head milk bearer... or .. i dont know how would this work if it was available for sell?

and also, your future mother of your child-- are you going to drink her milk also?

Yeah thats yours truely I wish that i could find somewhere to host it that wouldnt resize it. The larger version is awesome.

You know i never though about it that hard. I think that the bio on the pouch would be an awesome idea. It should have a born on date for sure. I think the info should indicate age and fertillity of the female. I think an added bonus would be if the various pouches it came in were shaped like boobs and you poke the straw in where the nipple is. That would be the ultimate dope snack. Oh and i definately don't want breast milk being farmed from some 16 year old girls in the philipines who are malnurished and shit. Kind of like a milking farm sweatshop. That would be wrong.

I think that this is well worth persuing.

Well if you're going in business im down to make a few extras $$$$

im still really amazed though.

so wait i have more questions................ would you drink anyones milk? like if you came over to my crib with the hub and i just so happy offered you 6 oz of it (equivilant of a small baby bottle)...you'd drink it???

i am amazzzzzed

That's a sweet lil' tike...congrats Dee......and Ayo! Yuck,man.....that shit is off the plain jane........oh yeah,you are a dirtneck...just like yours truly.peace.

Originally posted by 455

That's a sweet lil' tike...congrats Dee......and Ayo! Yuck,man.....that shit is off the plain jane........oh yeah,you are a dirtneck...just like yours truly.peace.

High 5 to The Original DirtNeck. Haha.

Let me switch up computers real quick ChuppaChups. Its like 560 k but the shit i hosted it on resized it to 160 k or somewhere there abouts.

nice kid dee.

keep him away from scoundrels like boobie sucking yuck. thats just wierd.

well no its really not.... its actually kind of cool. if my lady *if i had one* had a baby, i would definately be down for the free feedings... i dont know about strangers, but it would be a nice world, if you could go to a bar called mothers milk, and garb a couple sucks on your way home from work. it would just take the edge off you know?

Archived