airbrush

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT THE FUCK,

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Originally posted by ODS-1

New OTR 0.700.3, feces marker. Writes on all surfaces, HARD2BUFF! The true marker of kings.

"Thisa is the best marker I have used in a while!"- Anonymus writer.

Three styles. Bold, and diarhea (For those extra drippy tags) Avoid inhaling fumes.

Coming this spring.

www.ontherun.de

Only $9.99 plus shippint. Refill poo is only $13 a bottle!

i think you can use airbrush on canvas and blackbooks and stuff, that's okay, but on walls and trains? Where's the fun? One of the things i love about graffiti is the feel of the spraycan, the bold lines, the smell, just everything. The mere thought of doing a wall with an airbrush already makes me feel bad.

Don't give a fuck what others think, you'll make a complete fool of yourself if you do that. They'll be nagging you about it for the rest of your life, as if you had "airbrush-writing-nerd" tattooed on your forehead.

Besides, nothing is suited better for Graffiti than a spraycan, airbrushes are usually too thin, not opaque enough and the lines are a little blurred.

Why? If you're going for details which are too small for a spraycan to handle, then they are probably also too small to see properly from a reasonable distance and way too small for flicks.

Besides i respect writers who are good with the spraycan. I can't remember how often Toast (the writer, not the bread) made me think "damn, how did he do it?" but it was all done with the spraycan. You can earn much respect if you learn to use the spraycan like no other, but if you use the airbrush for details you'll just get a mild "well, anyone could have done that with an airbrush.". Try to do it with the can. If you're not good enough with it yet, keep trying. Swallow your frustration. The difficulty is part of it. If it was easy it wouldn't be special. Making things easier for yourself is like a skater switching to Rollerblades.

Originally posted by igor

Why? If you're going for details which are too small for a spraycan to handle, then they are probably also too small to see properly from a reasonable distance and way too small for flicks.

Besides i respect writers who are good with the spraycan. I can't remember how often Toast (the writer, not the bread) made me think "damn, how did he do it?" but it was all done with the spraycan. You can earn much respect if you learn to use the spraycan like no other, but if you use the airbrush for details you'll just get a mild "well, anyone could have done that with an airbrush.". Try to do it with the can. If you're not good enough with it yet, keep trying. Swallow your frustration. The difficulty is part of it. If it was easy it wouldn't be special. Making things easier for yourself is like a skater switching to Rollerblades.

I FEEL WHAT YOU SAYIN.GUESS I WAS THINKIN LEGALS,THAT'S ALL.

NEVER USED AN AIRBRUSH TO PIECE....I CAN SEE MYSELF EXECUTING

AN AIRBRUSHED PIECE....BUT I KNOW I NEVER WILL,PERIOD.

Archived