holding poop in

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when you gotta go you gotta go...im a fan of the sock..extra tee shirt...maby a qucik stop to a public restroom...to pull off the ufo...

WHATS THE UFO..?????

the ufo is when you dont sit on the seat..you like float above it almost like a ufo then you drop your rays...( dookie's) haha

I went 8 days without pooping. Northern California to mexico for vacation, and then back home. Day 4 & 5 were the hardest because I had to move slowly because my rectum was just barely sustaining. After that the urge went away.... appetite decreased a little bit... I forced myself on day 8 because I heard it is unhealthy to even go a couple days without it...

longest for me was about 7 days, the hole in the floor didn't suite my needs, and my hoop must have sensed this.

as soon as i stepped in the door it was a race to the shitter.

so thats my record, 7.

Has anyone just sat there and laid a coiler out not noticed the 3 squares left and some asshole hasn't replaced the reserves in the cubboard when you do the "pants at the ankle" waddle. Then you create this square managment process where you check how much your getting with hopes that by the third your swiping clean ass.

I need to get a life.

i have to shit at home. i've got these environmental cleanup sea-monkeys you just toss in water and they grow into those guys in the sealed white suits. it's the only thing that's capable of dealing with the carnage that's left when i'm done.

Archived