holding poop in

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok Check This Shit Out

I fucking was on a car ride to the Big E with my girl her mom and her little sister and friend. everything seems fine until we get into massachusets when i smell something a little funky comming from the back seat. i look to the back row and my girl friend looks at me and asks if i did it. i say no so we go on being puzzled and we clear the smell with a good 2 min with the window open. So about fifteen min later my girl notices her sisters friend kinda moving around a little bit. The girl asks if we can go to a bathroom. we are now about 10 min away from the Big E so her my girls mom asks if she can hold it the girl agrees. we start to see some traffic and then we come to a complete stop. My girl annouces that " uh oh your getting goosebumps, thats the last step before..." so i am in the front and all of the sudden i get a wave of stank right in my face. i cough and try to open a window and my girls mom has the window locked so i keep to myself trying not to embarass my girls sisters friend i have tears running down my fance and i am gagging we open a window when the girl asks..... do you have any paper towels........................................ we book across the highway and high tailed it home with the all windows open except for the little girls. possibly one of the most disturbing yet hularious situations i have ever come a cross in my life. the girl had full all out diareah in the seat behind mine. thank god for windbreaker pants or it would have been all over the seat.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i just FUCKED the toilet up

I already had 3 'conferences' this morning.

Must have been that late night Jack-in-the-Crack.

you are right ms.cinch

-a similie compares the literal and the figurative by using 'like' or 'as'.

-a metaphor creates a figurative comparison by replacing one item with the other.

sim:

My crap hit the bowl like a fresh can of beef stew hitting the pot

meta:

the stew fell out of my can into the toilet bowl.*

where's poopman for this?]

*that was actually 2 metaphors in one.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

the stew fell out of my can into the toilet bowl.

HOLY SHIT!

Kilo, this is one of the funniest things I have seen on 12oz in a while. Not only is the shit referred to as stew but it fell out of her* can.

*I say her because I imagine a somewhat old lady saying this.

Haha, props Kilo.