OFFICIAL 12 OZ CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Giving Tree

Originally posted by Devilush

sneak...my package never got to you huh?

jeez, no one overseas gets my pacakges. the percentage of people not getting my pacakges is like 70% now.

sneak, you can email me with your address again and i'll send you a christmas card.

i shall get on to it...

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

i want to get devilush!

i don't have any ideas yet, so chances are my package is gonna suck...but i want to find out who i have so i can plan accordingly.

if it's someone i know, they're gonna get a christmas hooray!

im here.. giving people the last few hours to get in on the deal.

thats all..

then tomarrow by like 5 or so you should have your address..

i am NOT giving out names.. simply because i had SOO many people express that they didnt want them given out.

ALSO. DO NOT EXCHANGE INFO!!! DO NOT TELL SOMEONE WHO YOU GOT OR THE ADDRESS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.. THATS FUCKING JANKY AND I WONT HAVE IT..

alot of people who wanted in wanted me to be VERY DISCREET due to who they are / what they do, so i dont want to blow ANYONE'S SPOT..

AGAIN.. DO NOT FUCKING TELL ANYONE WHERE YOU ARE SENDING YOUR CARD.. DO NOT.. ITS NOT A GAME.. PEOPLE ARE PUTTING ALOT OF TRUST INTO ME AND YOU.. DONT FUCK THIS UP.

sincere.

giving.

Originally posted by Devilush

i've already got 13 people. i can handle more.

but i am really interested in who is my secret santa thinggy.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....have you finished the newest issue by the way? still got my addressser? if not ill email you through friendster or some thing because im lazy...awesome lazy..

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Damn, I feel so left out though...Devulish with like 13 and ABC with 6-7. Gezzzz, I'm a loser...:cool:

I'm glad I only have to make a couple....like ABC, my motivation lately has been down the tubes. Too bad I'm moving the next coupla weeks and having finals so I'm going to really have to make an effort to get these cards out.

Archived