Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GucciCondom

Shop Online

Anybody know of any good online places to get clothes? I've been looking for jeans but I can't seem to find any that aren't in some trendy online store and cost like $70. Who got the hookup on the cheap spots to buy good shit?

damn, don't be lazy. just go to a shop and try them shits on. fuck buying a pair of pants that you don't know whether they fit or not

Yeah I live in the suburbs though and the only place to find clothes is overpriced "urban" stores in the local malls and I would kill myself before shopping there.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Yeah I live in the suburbs though and the only place to find clothes is overpriced "urban" stores in the local malls and I would kill myself before shopping there.

dude, get on a bus/train/fucking bike and go to the city or something. you're not trapped in suburbia

same problem here. china town is my next stop. that and trendy 2nd hand shops that have washed clothing.

mmm yes.

but new is prefered. chinatown bootleggs

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

dude, get on a bus/train/fucking bike and go to the city or something. you're not trapped in suburbia

Agreed. Get your ass up, get your ass out, and get your ass some shiznitliest new schhhhhhhhiiiitt...

lol but I'm sayin its for my upcoming birthday and christmas. My family usually asks for a list of things I want/need so they don't get me anything I don't need and I'm not trying to send them to the city because they won't go. And if I just ask for money to get things they won't hook me up because when its just cash it seems like a lot, but if I give them a list of things I need like cologne and jeans and shit they usually come through I just need to tell them where to get it and I usually order online.

I can't remember what I got but it's definitely a trip seeing shit that was posted so long ago.

12oz is like a little time capsule =)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now