Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rectum

have any of you

encoutered a girl whose ariolas (nipple pads on breasts) had tiny holes where the nipples should be (INSTEAD OF THE NIPPLES) :confused: ????????

hahahahahaha uncircumcised boobs....funny shit.

anyway, i guess nipples have holes for breastfeeding babies, and so i'd say the holes just vary in size? i thought i read that in some q&a somewhere...

i'm uncircumcised :cool:

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Like an inverted nipple? Whoa, that's some serious fat-chick action goin on.??

yeah after i posted my clumsy thread i realised i could have said inverted and no, she has a tight body

Inverted nipples aren't as uncommon as you may think.

I'm not sure about all of them, but sometimes when you make them hard they come out of thier shell, and that.. for whatever reason, is sexy to me.

yay.

Sooo. are you talking about the patr of the nipple that sticks out...the nip so to speak? I dunno. I think that the only thing worse than that is puffy nipples. I thought this shit only effected girls that were starting to mature but it turns out that is not the case...worst nipples ever.

Guest Pilau Hands

my ex had nipples like that. she had large breasts, and i thought it might have something to do with that, but maybe it's just a nipple-type. it didn't gross me out though. but yeah, if they get excited, they wake-up and say hello

NO NO TOO SEXY DON'T DO IT!!!

AHH YES...BUT I MUST...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Inverted nipples aren't as uncommon as you may think.

I'm not sure about all of them, but sometimes when you make them hard they come out of thier shell, and that.. for whatever reason, is sexy to me.

yay.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

my ex had nipples like that. she had large breasts, and i thought it might have something to do with that, but maybe it's just a nipple-type. it didn't gross me out though. but yeah, if they get excited, they wake-up and say hello

NO NO TOO SEXY DON'T DO IT!!!

AHH YES...BUT I MUST...

Two very funny posts, both strangely connected...

I have never experienced nipples like those pictured and described, but i can understand how they could 'wake up and say hello'. :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this