Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Relek

ballin' on a budget...

just wondering if any one out there has seen spinning hubcaps? a friend of mine said he had seen some advertised for like $30 bucks. we were both drinking when he told me so i thought he was fucking around. he wasn't! i saw them on a car a few days ago. the dude's in that car thought they were cool as hell ridin' spinnaz... lol.

Guest ToYs

ive seen em... they have them at pep boys. real spinners are gay as shit anyways the fake ones are just stupid...

hahhaha.. i saw these... so sad, so sad!!! i just felt embarassed for the poor girl.. this would pair nicley with the muffler whistle!

I see em every once in a while. The other day I saw them on the some fucked up, old-ass plymouth. I also saw a guy who had em but one was like stuck.

Guest krie

ive seen a car near my house that has Coca-Cola hub caps.. there weird looking

Originally posted by firsttake

i think i'd rather put a baseball card in my hubcaps

ahhhh hahahahaha taking it back to the third grade nigga.......word!

hip hop dictionary....

baller

1) (n) Ballplayer, someone who is good at playing basketball, and has moved up to earning a lot of money and getting a lot of girls from that. "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller" -- Skee Low (I wish [??]).

2) (n) Someone who has established himself in the hood, who is making much money (beit illegitimate or not), and who is good with the ladies; it is a Blood term. The Crip version of this word is "highroller".

ballin'

(v) Having it all.

its impossible to be a baller but on a budget.

they make fake ones, but youd be better off making some out of aluminum foil.

But have you seen the medallion spinnners? thats frrrrrrrrresh.

madd people in bufalo got um.. first time i seen um i was trippin on shrooms..thought i was seen shit but hey were real..there def not $30.. more like a cpl. grand for a front and back set..but fuk it chu know..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this