Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

Whips

Been thinking about what kind of vehicular device I want to get and can't decide. What is your ass currently sitting in?

I have a few I like but can't decide. Anyone have some knowledge on what would be the best pick.

3000gt? Supra? Lancer Evo? Integra? Prelude? Other suggestions?

:cool:

you're talking to the wrong crowd. Who has a nice car? Who has a lisence?

On the topic: what does having a lisence have to do with doing graff? What a bullshit punishment~!

^^ that's what's up.damn.

GucciCondom, how much were you planning on spending?

Guest krie

an evo would be sweeet.. tits the fuck outta it

i ride a motorcycle, and just drive a bunky old car

Guest ToYs

dont get some stupid fucking import dude... get yourself a cadillac or a lincoln and customize that shit.

i'm rocking a white panel van, no rear windows. my buddy refers to it as the MRU - mobile rape unit. great for moving shit or late night missions, cuz no one suspects the delivery van. also, the sliding door provides perfect cover for daylight tags in alleys...

im really liken the mazdas;

2004 Mazda RX-8

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Mazda/100220565/022266-E.jpg'>

Base Engine Size: 1.3 liters Base Engine Type: Rotary

Horsepower: 197 hp Max Horsepower: 7200 rpm

Torque: 164 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 5000 rpm

Drive Type: RWD

2003 Mazda 6

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2003/Mazda/100195195/006952-E.jpg'>

MSRP: $21,220

Base Number of Cylinders: 6 Base Engine Size: 3 liters

Base Engine Type: V6 Horsepower: 220 hp Max Horsepower: 6300 rpm Torque: 192 ft-lbs.

MSRP: $26,680

Guest imported_Europe

Johnny knows whats up... Car King!

what year is that and what mods you got? im might be getting a 96 ls with dc headers skunk2 exhaust and dc intake. but yeah what mods? besides the turbo and ignition which is obvious.

Originally posted by rip

what year is that and what mods you got? im might be getting a 96 ls with dc headers skunk2 exhaust and dc intake. but yeah what mods? besides the turbo, intake manifold, ignition which is obvious.

Guest keep
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

you drive around with those big ass tyres on your car??? you're a goose

ive got 35''s on it right now, im debating on doing fender cuts and putting 38's or bigger. the only thing that sucks is the noise they make, theres a constant growl coming off them at all times

i just dont like many car's. most of them look the same now a days. one of my friends had a tricked out integra for a while. then i took him rockcrawling, he just bought a cj-7 that lifted and sitting on 35's.

rockin the ford focus 2002 right now.. no mods no nothing. i dont even have the windows tinted.. ive got a fucking tape deck for gods sake..

but the shit mop dude talking about the late 60s early 70s SS is on point..

That turbo is a fucking MONSTER. It's about time someone made a kit for Imports that incorporated something better than the run-of-the-mill T3/T4 hybrid. Looks like one of Forced Performance's turbos for the Mitsu motors.

Equal-length manifold:cool:

External wastegate :cool:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this