BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, the reason i dont put my real name is the vandal squad wants to put me in jail because im actually i known writer and locking me up would earn someone a promotion. im not about to facilitate that. but dont worry, you'll know who i am right before i crack your skull open with my car club. and your homey noel is on the beatdown list too. fuck art fags and fuck toys like you who make this city look chump.

HA!!YOU THINK I DONT KNOW VANDAL SQUAD PATROLLS THIS SITE?DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK?......ITS ALL A GAME LIL BOY...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE DONE 100 TIMES MORE VANDAL SQAUD WORTHY SHIT THAN YOU HAVE!!! IVE BEEN DOING CLEAN TRAINS SINCE I EARLY 90'S....INSIDES FOR JUST AS LONG!!!JUST BE REAL WITH YOURSELF!YOU DONT WANA POST YOUR TAG BECAUSE 1...YOU ARE EITHER SUM UNKNOWN JOCK NIGGA! OR 2...YOU ENJOY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE ANNONIMOUSLY.OR 3...YOU ARE A VS INFORMANT.....I WOULD LUUV TO SEE U COME TO MY FACE...AND SAY "NIGGA IM TOYMAGNET...AND DO SUMTHING!"BECAUS YOU WULD GET DESTROYED...DONT BELIEVE THEM RUMORS THAT I HID BEHIND DECK...CAUS TRUTH BE TOLD DECK STOPPED A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM GETTIN HURT REAAAAAL BAD...

LIKE I SAID...YOUR A "GANGSTER" POST YOUR TAG AND PROVE IT!

AND LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.........

Originally posted by solidus

HA!!YOU THINK I DONT KNOW VANDAL SQUAD PATROLLS THIS SITE?DO YOU REALLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK?......ITS ALL A GAME LIL BOY...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN...I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE DONE 100 TIMES MORE VANDAL SQAUD WORTHY SHIT THAN YOU HAVE!!! IVE BEEN DOING CLEAN TRAINS SINCE I EARLY 90'S....INSIDES FOR JUST AS LONG!!!JUST BE REAL WITH YOURSELF!YOU DONT WANA POST YOUR TAG BECAUSE 1...YOU ARE EITHER SUM UNKNOWN JOCK NIGGA! OR 2...YOU ENJOY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE ANNONIMOUSLY.OR 3...YOU ARE A VS INFORMANT.....I WOULD LUUV TO SEE U COME TO MY FACE...AND SAY "NIGGA IM TOYMAGNET...AND DO SUMTHING!"BECAUS YOU WULD GET DESTROYED...DONT BELIEVE THEM RUMORS THAT I HID BEHIND DECK...CAUS TRUTH BE TOLD DECK STOPPED A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM GETTIN HURT REAAAAAL BAD...

LIKE I SAID...YOUR A "GANGSTER" POST YOUR TAG AND PROVE IT!

AND LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.........

its kinda cute how you talk while having no idea whats going on......i'm sure soon enough he'll put you in the loop

Originally posted by siloette

Awol maybe its a Macintosh thing but Im seeing red X's.

Fotango is moody.

Good to see those Noel Flicks..

works on my screen? any one elsee seeeing my flix? whats a better photo host.............

I dont even wanna get into this whole

smash nonsense but i gotta say this shit

smash74's shit is not breaking ground in any way, i hope you all realize that all he does is straight letter with minor serifs and and connections, thats it, any rookie in the game could do that. and your all hating on smash team cause he dropped a straight letter that looks like another fools(smash74) shit who only drops straight letters styles that are based off of classic new york style letters anyway. Now keep bickering all you want I just wanted to incite some more bitch riots on the message board. Smash Team and Smash 74 keep doing your things respectively. Little kids needs to stop yapping on this internet and learn that the streets say all

just a side note peeped a Neo US tag in a real weird spot.

Archived