BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

Young Jedi......That "S" you talk about and "SES" are indeed one and the same. SES is one of the all time kings of inside bombing in the now defunct area of mass transit bombing. SES had one of the most unique handstyles EVER, he also wrote SUBWAY SLASHER after a famous criminal went on a razor slashing spree in the late 70's,early 80's.....A time when most of you puppy juice squirting newjacks were scratching for a drop of tit milk from madre or swimming around in padres ball sack!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah SES RTW thats what im talking about. i have a flik of an outline of his inna tunnel on the A line, i should post it, and up until about 2 years ago he still had a fillin off of Berverly Road on the D line. i walked all of mcdonald ave today fliking shit it was great brought back so many dope memories. that building by ave N that is littered with fillins is probally the dopest wrecked building ive seen in brooklyn other than a couple in brownsville, i think i deaded half a roll on it alone. not to mention the FMAN outline across the street above those big dexa and zone throwups.Simplyyyyyyyy Ammmmmmazing! brooklyn wins!

Guest TOM HAGEN

authentic imitation leather

Originally posted by Mac_Avs

Just Thought Ide Remind Yall

rize.jpg

rime and sento

rize and rebel

ahhhhh same thing, whatever, right?

ahhh

jedi you still out there exploring dickriding jocking graffiti ahhahah you loser you still poppin shit man cmon now .you lucky yo ass didnt get laid out by ceo for flapping but cmon now iknow where all your lil spots are by the freight yards all them lil tunnels them corny fire escapes .. its real funny how a yuppie american kid who goes to college upstate bombs ghetto neighborhoods who are you trying to fool. same goes for host i know bout all your corny lil spots behind all them woodboards. all your productions by the freights. you had to open your mouths then you gonna be tryin to dead shit again cmon now fellas gotta be smarter than that... suckers need not reply... wes1 the one you love to hate

ohhh yea bump

any one got pics of some old RNA crew tags from flat bush,, ,,that cat

mark love was up alot at one point or even better some old DINK PMS stuff,,theres alot of guys not getting any shine in here,,niro , nox , dast,......ahhh fuck it like you people really care ,,damn educated whites

ehh

look dickshit when i wrote suckers need not reply it was pointed towards dickheads like you . fucking wiseass lets make it clear for you there is noone driving in bmws and getting an education .. you know jedi taboo and know he is a lil dickrider who spends all his time thinking about graffiti same for host but its even worse when your 30 and writing graffiti ..not to mention that his work looks like a child just painted it .. see if you were smart you wouldnt respond and make your wise ass remarks cause alot of your productions are right next to hosts so it wouldnt be to much difficulty for me to diss you as well..

Originally posted by BlueLouBoil

SANE didnt die on the Brooklyn Bridge, thats some graff chat room bullshit. The truth is what bridge it was dont fucking matter, a young life was lost.......

actually it was the bkln bridge, i know personal info on the subject, and further more, sace spoke to reas earlier that day about it.

i dont care about anyone on this site, or their oppinions, but i dont like seing stories get twisted around. cuz god knows everyone in here reads this shit as law, and will continuue the game of telephone for yrs to come. sad really.

umm okay!

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

word to the white life

damn white cracker yuppies driving their bmw's and actually getting a education and still got time to paint all sorta shit like tunnels,,productions and streets ,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck them and their

star bucks,, damn white americans

yea i drive a bmw,i work 36 hours a week, yea ima gettin my edumakation on 2!!! i aint white but others will argue. all this bullshit and i still make time to go out and hit shit.. closed minded fool yea go to skool , maybe you'll learn somthing.
Cops Keep Stressin

Guest Brooklyn

theres some bangin flicks in here but too much shit talking..... who the fuck is wes1 talkin shit about real niggas... and whites lol u cats is too funny

Re: ehh

Originally posted by wesone

look dickshit when i wrote suckers need not reply it was pointed towards dickheads like you . fucking wiseass lets make it clear for you there is noone driving in bmws and getting an education .. you know jedi taboo and know he is a lil dickrider who spends all his time thinking about graffiti same for host but its even worse when your 30 and writing graffiti ..not to mention that his work looks like a child just painted it .. see if you were smart you wouldnt respond and make your wise ass remarks cause alot of your productions are right next to hosts so it wouldnt be to much difficulty for me to diss you as well..

you need to shut ur fucking mouth already ur a loser skinny russian dirtbag skateboarder. u got no ups at all i never even seen u up only ur mouth stays runing on this site. and the matter of fact is ur a pussy. u got cracked by a 14 year old when u tried popping shit 2 years ago. no one even gives a fuck about u or ur boy ceo. i seen ceo up not once did he even throw up ur crew. stop dick riding the poor kid just cause he got 2 3 nasty attempts at 3d. as for jedi 5 i give the kid some respect he still rocking tunnels and some phat new shit he got running, unlike u u dont got shit posting the same wack pics on every website. dont bother replying u aint got shit on me, i stay annonymous unlike u a fagot who runs away when he actually meets up with someone he talked shit about a week ago.

will we rise again...

okay first of all nobody was talking to you so mind your biz.. about being up or not i dont give a flying fuck for this graffiti shit its all a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do with their lives . lets make this clear iam not russian i did skateboard a couple years ago and if you are referring to the kid with the mullet who tried to swing at me boy if you didnt see your boy laid out on the floor you must be blind you boy got robbed after that and he never came through his own park i wonder why..oh maybe you are that lil sucker with a mullet cmon now lets face the truth no matter how much you lie to yourself your still that lil loser whose trying to fit in.. if you are anyother sucker on here wnats to do anything besides flap heres my sn weslypsd ...

Archived