BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA!

LEMME ASK U A QUESTION "EWOK"....I NEVER SAID I WAS KINGIN SHIT...BUT IF I AM KINGIN 12OZ ITS BECAUSE IM POSTING SHIT IVE DONE!!!IN THE STREEETS!!! THE PROOFS IN THE PUDDING KIDDIE!!!WHO DA FUK R U?....U AINT THE REAL EWOK!U PROBABLY AINT SEEN MY SHIT BECAUSE U 2 SCARED 2 COME AROUND THE PROJECTS IN BROOKLYN...2 SCARED 2 ROLL THRU BED STY?....NOT GOIN THRU EAST NEWYORK WITHOUT A CAR????THAT MUST B IT!!....GET A NAME (NOT SUMBODY ELSES B4 U TRY 2 POP SLICK)

SHITS AND GIGGLES

LIKE I SAID "EWOK"COME 2 BROOKLYN IF U WANA SEE ME!!!OTHERWISE FUCK N E OTHER BORO!!!!!IM BROOKLYN TILL I DIE!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER....BENSONHURST AINT GANGSTA(UNLESS A NIGGER WALKIN TRU) U PROBABLY OUT THERE WITH UR TRUCKER HAT AND UR JASON GIAMBI BAT SCREEEMIN BENSUN HOIST!!!!!!!! FUKIN POSERS!!!

WAS UR TAG "EWOK"SO I CAN LAUGH....SO WHAT IM XPLOITIN MYSELF UP HERE!!!ISNT THAT WAT GRAFF IS ABOUT???SHAMLESS EGO BOOSTING????MATTER OF FACT!DONT EVEN POST UR TAG....JUS POST A PIC OF THE BEST THING UVE EVER DONE IN UR GRAFF CAREER....

GIV US ALL A GOOD LAUGH...:rolleyes:

you write your name,,,,,its a self promo game

word to what solidus stated,,,, im all for posting work of other writers i dont know but i just respect there work,, but you better also understand im going to as well post my stuff and my crew (what i look like talking about what other guys do only , like i dont do this shit my self ) ,,, you may not like the idea but thats how it is,,

It would be a totally different story if it was a pic of a piece he did in his bedroom , its a street fill in obviously ON THE STREET

Its kinda buged how people get upset about you posting your own work that you actually did out there but ,,,, no one seems to get upset when writers take self promo the other route and exploite them selfs or what ever products in "graff" mags or make web sites for them selfs or what not ..its still self promo ,,

as a matter i would love to see more self promo cause some dudes in here talk like they are style masters or they went all city 8 times ,,please put me on !!!

Re: SHITS AND GIGGLES

Originally posted by solidus

LIKE I SAID "EWOK"COME 2 BROOKLYN IF U WANA SEE ME!!!OTHERWISE FUCK N E OTHER BORO!!!!!IM BROOKLYN TILL I DIE!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER....BENSONHURST AINT GANGSTA(UNLESS A NIGGER WALKIN TRU) U PROBABLY OUT THERE WITH UR TRUCKER HAT AND UR JASON GIAMBI BAT SCREEEMIN BENSUN HOIST!!!!!!!! FUKIN POSERS!!!

WAS UR TAG "EWOK"SO I CAN LAUGH....SO WHAT IM XPLOITIN MYSELF UP HERE!!!ISNT THAT WAT GRAFF IS ABOUT???SHAMLESS EGO BOOSTING????MATTER OF FACT!DONT EVEN POST UR TAG....JUS POST A PIC OF THE BEST THING UVE EVER DONE IN UR GRAFF CAREER....

GIV US ALL A GOOD LAUGH...:rolleyes:

keep posting all the bs u want i know u dont have shit running, arguing back just makes u look like u need to reassure others that u are up. ofcourse i dont write ewok and i have never claimed to write ewok. iam from brooklyn sunset im not gonna post no pictures or drop my name cause it will just be a waste.

Archived