BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to bring up wes again but bro you are maddd puss.4 of my boys wer making fun of you at the g.b. bridge for being a dirtbag and the n you flipped out and hit them with bottles..lol and then you went there when i was there you cahsed like 3 of the hits out but i stayed there with a monkey wrench while my ran to get a mexican fisherman....ever sence then mad people have been looking for you devo,pa,sop,and cesa are like the only writers that were thou.mad kids were pissed when you buffed the rip franco shit. i hope ranz catchs yo ass or i catch you in gerritsen beach.haha

sorry to bring up wes again but bro you are maddd puss.4 of my boys wer making fun of you at the g.b. bridge for being a dirtbag and the n you flipped out and hit them with bottles..lol and then you went there when i was there you cahsed like 3 of the hits out but i stayed there with a monkey wrench while my ran to get a mexican fisherman....ever sence then mad people have been looking for you devo,pa,sop,and cesa are like the only writers that were thou.mad kids were pissed when you buffed the rip franco shit. i hope ranz catchs yo ass or i catch you in gerritsen beach.haha

wes is a pussy i remember when you borke bottles over my boys heads at the g.b bridge you were lucky i wasn't there....those kids were like 13,12 wow your a tuff kid,you flipped out beacuase they were calling you a dirtbag...the second time you did it 3 kids ran away but i stayed there with another kid with a monkey ranch ever since then sop,devo,cesa,pa and some other kids have been looking for you.and thats fucked up how you buffed that rip franco shit.i hope ranz catchs yo ass pussy...fuck ceo,wes, neck and your fucking crue

YO wes......stop pimpin yourself on the brooklyn thread, listen kid i dont care who you are but i have seen what you do, you write with toys, ceo type etc etc. you are a neighborhood writer and you dont need to be taking up space on this thread nor anyother because your non heard of your small time you are just a kid with a tag.