Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CamS

Thret Asc

umm well i used to play the game back in the day..kinda my guilty pleasure..but ya heres the same one further out attachment.php?s=&postid=633986

ya im not finished on the sketches yet, im still stuck on a colour scheme for it..im thinkin like a almond fill, with a dark brown in lone..any ideas just say them, im real bad with schemes, but thatnks for the feed back

-thret

well heres one i did last night..i still got to finish it, but heres the outline..

attachment.php?s=&postid=634277

peace

-thret asc

That one is dope thret. I just hate that "T". Y'know, second one. I just hate seeing that heart shit...

got anymore?

peace!

AMEK

attachment.php?s=&postid=637684

it says demos its for my buddy, its unfinished, he dont write demos anymore though oh well,

peace

Originally posted by CamS

attachment.php?s=&postid=637684

it says demos its for my buddy, its unfinished, he dont write demos anymore though oh well,

peace

im likin this one the most, seems like it has less bells and whistles but still gets to what you want, i like it a lot

im his buddy :)

Originally posted by CamS

peace

Sorry about that dude, sweet sketches tho :crazy:

i write ekspel or erase now

peace-

I like how everything in the 12oz blackbook session is about going simpler. I think we have something backwards here, but I cant quite place it... HMMMM....

Nice shit CamS, not too wild at all...

Holler*

I like the DEMOS too......

Originally posted by Milton

I like how everything in the 12oz blackbook session is about going simpler. I think we have something backwards here, but I cant quite place it... HMMMM....

Nice shit CamS, not too wild at all...

Holler*

Even wildstyles should be based on simple letters. Once stripped of it's doo-dads, a wildstyle should have a solid letter structure underneath.

Whether they're camoflaged straights or contorted letters.

A wildstyles letters should stand on their own without the serifs, kicks and extensions.

The DEMOS does and that last THRET is starting to but the 'T's look kind of constrained. Maybe try sketching smaller or on a bigger sheet of paper.

Nice handstyle too Thret!

Just my 2 cents.

peace.

This suffers from excess shit. You've got good letters, but 25 arrows and 40 line extensions don't help anything. These are good, usually when you take out 25 arrows the piece looks shitty, but yours would look much better without them.

Paid,

I understand totally what you're saying about the good letter structure underlying more wild styles, but I think the Demo piece shows that Thret has developed a good understanding of solid letter structures. This said the extensions and serifs are simply a matter of taste. All I'm saying is that most of the people on 12 oz are beginners and so they hear from the more experienced "go simpler, don't be too wild" so they think that the intelligent thing to say about graffiti is "go simpler." When a wildstyle can be just as pleasing to the eye and just as structurally adequate as a nice straight letter. But everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess, and mine is GO WILD IF U FEEL LIKE IT.

Thank you and good evening

Originally posted by Milton

Paid,

I understand totally what you're saying about the good letter structure underlying more wild styles, but I think the Demo piece shows that Thret has developed a good understanding of solid letter structures. This said the extensions and serifs are simply a matter of taste. All I'm saying is that most of the people on 12 oz are beginners and so they hear from the more experienced "go simpler, don't be too wild" so they think that the intelligent thing to say about graffiti is "go simpler." When a wildstyle can be just as pleasing to the eye and just as structurally adequate as a nice straight letter. But everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess, and mine is GO WILD IF U FEEL LIKE IT.

Thank you and good evening

hit the nail on the head

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this