recipes for the green

tink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u cant eat straight weed shifter, the thc is only activated when its heated (cooked, smoked) but anyways your better off smoking it i beleive its takes alot of weed to make a batch of cookie with enough to get you high.

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 08-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Seek One:

u cant eat straight weed shifter, the thc is only activated when its heated (cooked, smoked) but anyways your better off smoking it i beleive its takes alot of weed to make a batch of cookie with enough to get you high.

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 08-21-2001).]

it would take a good amount for a whole batch of cookies, but when taken oraly, most substances will provide a longer adventure, so i belive you would be stoned a bit longer, but i could be wrong.

THC is not water saluble, there for it must be "cooked" into an oily fatty substance. the most common to use is butter. simply but a stick of butter on the fryer, let it melt to a simmer, then throw in a decent amount of herb, maybe a half-o or somethin. youll know its ready when that butter is green. then get a strainer and strain out all the cooked herb. youll be left with some killer green butter. just substitute this butter for the normal butter in your recipies. ive never done it, so i dont know how it works, so i wouldnt exactly trust what i say either. that is how i hear its done though....

POSITIVE

sense of well-being (enhanced lucidity, sense of inner peace)

emotional opening

significant closed and open eye visuals

increased appreciation of music

NEUTRAL

general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)

pupil dilation

change in perception of time

visual hallucinations

aural hallucinations

NEGATIVE

nausea and vomiting

muscle tension

irritating body load

muscle tremors and/or convulsions

memory loss (at higher doses)

delerium (at higher doses) (potentially dangerous)

violent behavior (at higher doses)

death

you don't need an Oz. for a batch of cookies... you can just make any cookie recipie and drop in about a 1/4oz... for the more culinary inclined, I recommend fried rice, again with a 1/4 to a 1/2 added...

Also, expect your cookies to taste a bit 'earthy'... you know, brownies are pretty good as well

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest K[O]MEGA

has anyone ever taken knife hits????...

you get a 2 litre soda..drink it cute 1/4 of the lid off so it leaves a half circle..plus the tip..heat up 2 butter knifes till they get red..best done on them spiral electric stovres...

get a lil bud..grab it wit da hot forks..put the tip of the bottle in your mouth..rub the knifes smoke comes out and inhale that shit...

its some vietnam..war shit..shit fuks your ass up liwk whao...

smOke a bleeezy

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

heres an idea put some fucking rat poison in it so you die. like the oppressed sheep that you are.

and then eat some toast in the shower. you fucks.

Archived