DO NOT DISCUSS COURT CASES

!@#$%

Yo Seeks,

Not to steal your thunder or anything, but I'm pretty sure none of this could be used in court UNLESS you said something about yourself. So please, for the love of GOD don't talk about yourself.

Milton (In a year and a half this will be $300/hr.)

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GnomeToys+Mar 19 2005, 12:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Mar 19 2005, 12:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Symbols

yeah piss testing frequently comes along with probation.

even when drugs were not a problem in the arrest

and no one is even trying to leave the city.

This depends on your area. In my area, I am very good friends with someone who got busted with meth and was only drug tested once at the beginning of his probation. After that came back negative, they never bothered again.

[/b]

hmm..i got popped for graffiti i had to do a UA once a month for the first 18 months....i report to my p.o. once a month still and now the UA's are random...ive probably taken about 25 or 26 so far and im on probation until 2009....shits soooo much fun man!

Originally posted by Southern kid@Jun 29 2004, 10:40 PM

Cops have never been of any help to me what so ever. Seven hit and runs, four speeding tickets and multiple close-call chases later, I hate them all. Fuck any cop.

If my house gets broken into, I'm not gonna call anyone but the insurance company, if even them. Renters insurance is your police on theft.

you'll need a police report if you contact your insurance about it and want them to actually do anything.

• 1 month later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Nutonce@Jul 1 2004, 10:09 AM

Originally posted by SenorSeven

and soon as your house gets broken into whos the first motherfuckers you're going to call? exactly. what you're oding is fucking illegal- face the fucking consequences. they do their job- stop thinking about this shit as if you were 5.

fucking idiots.

the police in your town must not be corrupt. you're lucky.

in my experiance....small town cops are the worst of them all....they will beat your ass down over a bowl or a beer and send you to jail

ive had bad experiances with cops, but ive had alot of good ones too. cops giving me back my fucking pipe and weed, not arresting me for graffiti, not handing out MIP tickets for all those times i was rolled on back in the day for drinking. dont get me wrong alot of SFPD is corrupt (mainly the narcotics division FUCK YOU TROY!!!)....but most beat cops are pretty chill as long as your not some gangbanging weed slangin immigrant with that childish fuck the police attitude

• 3 weeks later...

small town cops got nuthin' to do. they act like the shit that goes on in the city daily is a big effing deal out in the boondocks... after one damn night of bombin' my little 'burgh, i wound up w/250 hours community service plus fines, and an additional 25 when i stopped going/paying fines. then, after my court date (the same fucking day), i got set up at my liquor store job by the ABC... one month later i got a ticket for running a stop sign on a friggin' bike... more fines. small town cops got nuthin' to do except bust yer chops over bullshit...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hahahaha they fined you for running a stop sign on a bike....sorry but that is hilarious....it funny for me but i guess that would kiind of suck...i would be pissed if i had to pay a fine for that shit....that is sooo wack...haha i got caught caught doing graff one time and the idiot cops didnt read me my rights?? so it never held up in court....

• 2 weeks later...

hi i am in the situation were the police have a picture of my face and they now wat i write but they only caught me doin a roller piece, so can i deny to doing the rest of my tags everywhere. can someone please tell me how i can get away with it. thanks

• 2 months later...
hi i am in the situation were the police have a picture of my face and they now wat i write but they only caught me doin a roller piece, so can i deny to doing the rest of my tags everywhere. can someone please tell me how i can get away with it. thanks

have a picture of your face? so what? do you know for sure that they know your name/can link you personally to that picture?

what quality was the picture? if we're talking about someone with a professional camera and a serious lens, they may have a flick good enough to make a case on, but if it's only a normal security camera, chances are it won't be worth a shit. even http://www.nograffiti.com has a story about how cameras in phoenix, which have been in use for quite some time, haven't helped to make a reliable case.

a picture of your face? no big deal. but a way to link that picture to a person is a big deal.

as far as it being a roller and not being linked to other writings of that name, you may be able to swing a better deal, but usually you won't be charged with every tag, per se, just enough to merit a felony or that they have reliable witnesses on. which is tough with graff, most people aren't trying to eye you down like they would if you were stealing cars, etc.

i wouldn't make any more comments from any IP address that can be linked to you that could be used as proof of larger crimes: if they're really that onto you, then that's something that can easily come back on you.

Guest qwerty

I fully agree with your words of wisdom, although if they have a good enough picture of your face, and your "up" enough, they will set a desk officer to search for your picture on myspace, and even if its private, then you obviously havent heard of the Patriot Act.

And if you want to talk about things like this, i recommend you use a library computer, cause if they want you bad enough, they will just reverse look-up this IP address.

• 1 month later...

fuk law all togeva thay are all just a bunch of pig`s but in a good way if ther was no law the world would be evan more fukt up than it is.

and nowt worse than when yh sat in that court room just wateing to see what your gunna get for the thing you`ve done and yh think to yh sen at end of the day was it worth it what i did nd yh no wat if it wa anythin to do with graff then YES..:d

fuk law all togeva thay are all just a bunch of pig`s but in a good way if ther was no law the world would be evan more fukt up than it is.

and nowt worse than when yh sat in that court room just wateing to see what your gunna get for the thing you`ve done and yh think to yh sen at end of the day was it worth it what i did nd yh no wat if it wa anythin to do with graff then YES..:d

does not compute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

figured this is the best place for this without opening another thread "someone" i know has been arested and charged for busting a scratchie on a large expensive graffiti clean beautiful plate glass window *drooool*. aparently an undercover was scoping but the undercover didnt arrest. instead my friend got on a bus and was arrested on the bus by a beat cop up the block (fit suspect discription blah blah blah). now being a smart vandal my friend ditched his scratchie and marker and so was arrested with nothing on him. he also kept his smart little mouth shut when the sneaky johny law officer tried to get a confession. after being issued a court date my friend is wanting to know the odds of a conviction. he has a prior warning for pushing a large sign off a bridge into a river. He was the subject of a case where he was suspected of graffiti but was unlawfully searched and so no evidence held, and he was released. any help would be much appriciated.

peace - Cease613

• 1 month later...

1 time we were climbing this shopping center to modify the sign except we didn't see the cop car round the corner and they jumped out and chased us, my freind managed to ditch his bag with the paint so they didn't have anything on us because this shopping center is a public place. They did question us about some shit that went down that night

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived