Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

DO NOT DISCUSS COURT CASES

Do Not Discuss Court Cases [except your own]

..unless they're your own and you want advice, do not bring up the arrests or court/judicial proceedings of individuals

..even when they have made the newspaper.

so many people [can] look at this forum

do not forget that law enforcement, as well as prosecutors attempting to gather information or even evidence may try to use this forum as a tool to help them convict

it is also an open invitation for rumors, speculation, and general shit-talking

rest assured that if you read about an arrest in a newspaper, surely you will also be able to read about the outcome of the trial [with some searching if neccesary]

it is not neccesary to inquire about the results here

open discussion of the misfortunes of others is bad policy..

keeping this stuff between the defendant and their lawyer is common sense

thanks.

Guest sneak

its really amazing how some people are so stupid that they think shit like what is mentioned above is a cool thing to do..

Re: Do Not Discuss Court Cases [except your own]

Originally posted by !@#$%

open discussion of the misfortunes of others is bad policy...

i just noticed this thread and i have to say that i agree whole heartedly with it. i hope others will take heed and read before they type.

^^...no...but it can provide information that can lead to admissable evidence...

...i don't think it can be sadi enough, how important it is that everyone be careful of both what they say on here and what pictures they post...you're fuckin around with peoples lives...be smart...

Basically i have no reply to this topic but i have to say.....

due try to avoid a warrant, especially if your already on some type

of probation and you constantly love to bomb shit up.

-Kwest

Originally posted by GODIE

wanted to add something-if you go to stormfront.org's message board (this is a white nationalist site) you will find more than one american cop and at least one prison guard posting there.

what's your point? i'm sure there's white nationalists in all walks of life. i'll bet there's several here also.

believe it or not, white supremacists are still normal people with regular jobs. your bus driver, teacher, butcher, doctor may all be white supremacists too.

i dont get what the point of the thread is?

r u asking something or giving advice or telling us not to discuss on other threads?? i dont get it

it really is not hard.

this is not only for rocket scientists.

Do not discuss court cases.

that goes for when they are mentioned in threads, when you read about them in the newspaper, when you log onto 12oz and have the oppurtunity to start a new thread. or at any other time on the forum, unless you are asking for advice about YOUR OWN situation.

i am making a request.

Originally posted by ODS-1

Why can't this be closed to replies like the rules thread. Because practiacally it is a rules thread. Ther's not that much to post in here. Which is why you don't see replies in the rules thread. (Well for one...IT'S CLOSED!), But you get my point.

well, i guess people are more than welcome to post up in here about their own legal dillemnas.

Cops have never been of any help to me what so ever. Seven hit and runs, four speeding tickets and multiple close-call chases later, I hate them all. Fuck any cop.

If my house gets broken into, I'm not gonna call anyone but the insurance company, if even them. Renters insurance is your police on theft.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

and soon as your house gets broken into whos the first motherfuckers you're going to call? exactly. what you're oding is fucking illegal- face the fucking consequences. they do their job- stop thinking about this shit as if you were 5.

fucking idiots.

the police in your town must not be corrupt. you're lucky.

yes but only because i wanted to leave the state and my po wanted to make sure i wasnt doing drugs, i have no idea why tho, but mostly they dont test you, i mean sometiems POs are cool and might even blaze with you(if your lucky) but i wouldnt recommend it cuz it could be used against you

I know someone? whos a real restraining order against the San Francisco muni system. That is some fucked up shit.

yeah piss testing frequently comes along with probation.

even when drugs were not a problem in the arrest

and no one is even trying to leave the city.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now