the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest euthana5ia

...is SMAE back in town?? ...or are we still finding out how much he killed? Good kid, good shit... had loads of stuff in Santa Cruz, weird cut spots and shit, and diverse styles from one to the next... SEAK those black and whites are money, cool reefer.

... wait, I gotta think of something funny, or my stock with euthana5ia will start slipping...:lol:

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Uhm.. alrighty, no problem there.

This is better than Seattle. In the Seattle thread, if you asked that question, 30 kids would have flapped those lips cause they think it would make them cool cause everyone would know they know how its done. Kinda stupid but true.

Keep that shit on the DL. People here dont even really do that yet. I even got my own idears.

:dazed:

Originally posted by Gene Hackman

I'm back kiddo's. And neither Lions or Jeloe is hot. You fuckin people need to expand your horizon's past that basic bubble letter shit. Fuck what you heard its not just about the fills anymore. So all you kids pull your blackbook's out right now and start drawing something that you would actually get props for in a town that actually paints some ill shit. bump, bump, BUMP for all them cats that actually get up and out and paint respectable shit.

Fuck You.

for someone with such a strong opinion about these two kids I hope you travel and actually paint as much as they do. Im not here to start some lame internet verbal war with you. However, it would behoof you to not be so quick to talk shit as it makes you look like an old jaded has-been. *Shrug*

dagster...:cool:

Archived