the city slicker thread

city.slicker

Originally posted by cheerleader

the grape, blue and teal are what i stole from you. (ken authorized it as he said 'half those cans are mine')...the other colors i bought at some hardware store right under the bqe.

That was ken posting under my screen name.

Good lord that piece is blazing.

Hot sauce? White sauce?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137

from the fatcop files

"hey gene this is fatcopone: you should learn to distinguish the TRUTH from 'what you heard'. like i said, i don't even care who you are. if you paint, then wow, good job, if not, you are a real loser. i'm sure when you see me you are going to try to fight me for no reason. yeah right. like i said... PLEASE go start a cool pittsburgh thread for the writers YOU like. oh yeah, this is what i HEARD: you did a tag on a building one time and got your boys all hyped, then your boy painted a train and he was all hyped too. i heard you were kings and you were real good. did anyone else hear that too? yeah thats right, i am a jerk."

-fatcopone.

also on the riot issue.....

i keep running into his ass all the time now. just last night i went to some lame ass white dudes rapping , with a dj party , and he was there all heartbroken about some girl , bawling his eyes out , and being hella salty. there were these dudes there rapping about their crew "HIV" (im really not kidding) i dunno , its hard to be a thug , in plum boro.

ps fatcop , if youre reading this , i got that spot.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Turners Tea

I dun really know riot. Awhile ago I was suppose to go paint with him but never did. Anyways, I was talkin to him yesterday and he said "Tell aesia he has it coming" or something like that. Sounds prettyyyy gay to me.

thats a bold statement.

"never point your finger at a crazy person"

that is soooo true.

oh and is this an assasination , concidering riot ripped off aesias whole fucking steez? geez oh man , im sure people see quality , and recognize the bootleg version. so why make idle threats... young man.

Guest mikro137

Re: i just thought about it...

Originally posted by FatUgly

gene hackman gotta be those gay greenfield kids...the vesc gang...remember when all this shit happened awhile ago, and they dissed the whole bike path...and said they took everything out? hahahahahaha, who else could it be? they all used one name on here before too...now gene hackman, just fess up, who are you really?

its not vesc im almost certain....

Guest mikro137

Re: ok mikro...

Originally posted by FatUgly

i just thought it coulda been the vesc gang, they were pretty gangsta...

i had the honor of meeting that kid a while back (honor used in a very loose sense....) hes ok , we discussed matters , and he seems like an aight dude , just a lil over anxious at the time...

i dont even think he paints anymore..... that isnt a surprise , but hey , he made life interesting for a lil bit nahimean ;)

Originally posted by GAWS

Are these all from Philly?

I think that Dever is out here in Seattle right now.

most of these flicks are pittsburgh, philly, baltimore...dever was in seattle for like a day or two, did some highway stuff with zroe...thats prolly what your seeing.

Originally posted by shitsburgh

NSF'S I wonder where they got that?.... Its a conundrum, oh wait maybe its from LD's. Damn i'm so smart.

actually we stole it from REESE'S pieces. we do pieces, it seemed right. you get an E for effort though!

Archived