the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha...

quit squabbin with hackman, yo!!! you know he right... shitty slicker nation and non stop faggots ain't got no rep... all the other crews in shittsburg be runnin it... the proof is in the pudding... ha ha... look at this gay freight action, all those pussies hook up with toys from other cities and try to paint fresh shit... they can't hang...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by mos_j1

watch out for them spinkicks brah

dude you need to watch out for those fists flying at your dome! thats the realnesss.

that and anyone in the audience should watch out for the shirtless drunk playing guitar.... arms have and will be broken ;)

Originally posted by Gene Hackman

who the fuck is riot for real? ill tell you this much... im not gonna tell you what i write but ill tell you it starts wit a vowel. i dont know who brought up riot anyway or the idea of one of us bein him. you guys are just mad because we are the only people speakin the truth about your weak shit. if you people were actually puttin down real graff artists in csn we wouldnt have this problem but instead you guys wanna put down every toy friend you have and blow their name up like they are some big shit when most of them cant even do a 3 color fill... toys... if you guys dont like our opinions then dont fuckin post the weak shit or dont self promote on here (the city slicker thread). keep it to the streets or accept my opinions pussies... or learn how to paint. fuck you.

i could give a fuck what you say and really dont pay much attention because internet toys are just about as common as anything else these days. however, this is called the city slicker thread because of a magazine that came out in 1991 which is when i really started taking and trading pictures of graff. this was not supposed to be a csn thread or a pittsburgh thread, just a place for me to post a bunch of pictures i already had hosted. if you go back to the beginning of the thread everything i ever felt the need to say about it is on the first couple of pages. anything that has been said on here about what this thread is by anyone but me is their opinion. i'm not interested in promoting anyone... and i am definitely not interested in getting into conversations with imaginary graffiti writers on the internet. i take pictures of shit i like and if i host them i post them on here. for me, and thats it. sometimes for the graff, sometimes for the spot, sometimes for the flick...

your comments are amusing and i have laughed at seeing people getting all heated about them but it is still just the internet and i know for a fact that no one in this city is holding shit down on the streets, on freights or even under bridges for that matter... than most of the people you are trying to tear apart on here. enjoy your little fame game but don't try and tell me why i do what i do.

Haha this dickhead thinks we're talkin to him. Too funny. And imaginary graff artists? Haha I think not kiddo. I've been absolutely KILLIN shit before you were askin your high school buddies if they think your stuff looks cool. And that last part of your comment about no one holdin it down in the streets should be taken as a insult by all them heads that actually are killin shit on the streets these days and just because its not CSN or NSF you give them NO credit. By sayin shit like that you should really watch your crews shit alot more close now. I wouldnt be surprised if other crews start dissin you toys HARD now. I'm not in FTS but I would bet my life that if they really wanted to battle you guys street wise then they would fuckin WIPE you guys off the face of pgh. I seriously have been makin all these comments HOPING one of you would snap and its happened. Who knows, maybe we will actually start seein hard shit from CSN now that they have taken my comments so seriously. This will definitely be my last post because I finally got all your hearts in my hands. I guarantee you guys looked forward to see how I was gonna absolutely slam every flick you guys posted on here everytime. Well now that I KNOW this for a fact I wont do it anymore cause I'm not here to entertain. I REALLY think CSN is one of the worst crews I've ever seen that has been hyped up to be some big shit. Last Post. Fuck You.

yo

this is basically what it boils down to ......youve talked shit on here and people either laugh or get real upset ..... i really dont care much about it for this reason: you are coming to a graffiti messageboard anonomously talking shit ...... get a clue, thats pretty toy bro......you see when you look at my screen name on here it tells you who i am ..... im not a computer tough guy .... and if you think you need to say some shit about me, trust me i can make myself easy to find .....in the mean time, keep your comments to yourself...internet tough guys eventually "cry wolf" enough to the point where someone is gonna take this shit personally and find you..........

hahahahaha

Originally posted by Akshun

naw i dont think CBF is all legal's no more... i would have never mentioned them at all if i wouldnt of drove thru Mckeesport, West Mifflin, Duquesne, Homestead, South Side, and Bloomfield one day and seen alot of CBF and Cant Buy Fame hands all thru them towns... they've been bombin alot lately i think

first off, if your seeing CBF and Cant Buy Fame tags everywhere, they are old, secondly, there was a sucker crew that tried to rock the same crew letters back in the day, they were the "legal eagles" and the gay ones...the original CBF was mostly them damn value kids...and nobody really repped it that much but that nigga pawn anyway...but no way in hell were they commin correct...they werent then, they arent now, if anyone even cares....CASE CLOSED, now can it sista

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Akshun

naw i dont think CBF is all legal's no more... i would have never mentioned them at all if i wouldnt of drove thru Mckeesport, West Mifflin, Duquesne, Homestead, South Side, and Bloomfield one day and seen alot of CBF and Cant Buy Fame hands all thru them towns... they've been bombin alot lately i think

oh yeah and i was driving one day , and ended up really deep in the cut (by indiana) and sure enough , CBF had the one railroad sign i saw for miles ON LOCK DOWN!!!!! WUTANG NIGGA!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by doomfarmer

i think i saw that....up as fuck...hahah

wutang! they keeps it real..... sit down bitch , i said sit down. arf arf aint a game nigga. allow me to reintroduce myself im HOV thug life think this is a game nigga arf arf!

just some comments

Graffiti was alot more fun before the internet?????

Before cats who would have otherwise been collecting comic books or trying to pledge a FRAT or sniifing their sisters soiled panties...started biting Saber and hittin wack rooftops (yeah I'm callin you out)...

Before regional style was lost for the favorable style of the month??If you are going to bite at least do the originator credit by painting well.

Back when if you had Beef you took it to the street/yard or threw the hands...It's safe to hide behind a screen!!

Back before you put on a uniform that screemed HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A WRITER!!!!! Trendy Fags

POST FLICKS DON"T ACT LIKE CHICKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BITCHES

Oh and P.S. most of you young cats (other than the obvious over achievers) It's not your fault you were a generation late, raised by MTV and looked up to me and my partners and wondered how could I be like them???? It's your mother's fault, she should have concieved with a stronger mate and took your diapers off long before middle school...

Haha this dickhead thinks we're talkin to him. Too funny. And imaginary graff artists? Haha I think not kiddo. I've been absolutely KILLIN shit before you were askin your high school buddies if they think your stuff looks cool. And that last part of your comment about no one holdin it down in the streets should be taken as a insult by all them heads that actually are killin shit on the streets these days and just because its not CSN or NSF you give them NO credit. By sayin shit like that you should really watch your crews shit alot more close now. I wouldnt be surprised if other crews start dissin you toys HARD now. I'm not in FTS but I would bet my life that if they really wanted to battle you guys street wise then they would fuckin WIPE you guys off the face of pgh. I seriously have been makin all these comments HOPING one of you would snap and its happened. Who knows, maybe we will actually start seein hard shit from CSN now that they have taken my comments so seriously. This will definitely be my last post because I finally got all your hearts in my hands. I guarantee you guys looked forward to see how I was gonna absolutely slam every flick you guys posted on here everytime. Well now that I KNOW this for a fact I wont do it anymore cause I'm not here to entertain. I REALLY think CSN is one of the worst crews I've ever seen that has been hyped up to be some big shit. Last Post. Fuck You.

now calm down hackman. i have a simple solution to your CSN/NSF problem. if you dont want to be bombarded with their shit, simply unplug your computer and set it on fire and you will never see it again. PRESTO CHANGEO CSN and NSF disappear with the exception of the occasional sloppy drunk mail box tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem solved. forever.

you can call me the problem solver. who's next? :king:

Re: just some comments

Originally posted by Real Steel

Graffiti was alot more fun before the internet?????

Before cats who would have otherwise been collecting comic books or trying to pledge a FRAT or sniifing their sisters soiled panties...started biting Saber and hittin wack rooftops (yeah I'm callin you out)...

Before regional style was lost for the favorable style of the month??If you are going to bite at least do the originator credit by painting well.

Back when if you had Beef you took it to the street/yard or threw the hands...It's safe to hide behind a screen!!

Back before you put on a uniform that screemed HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A WRITER!!!!! Trendy Fags

POST FLICKS DON"T ACT LIKE CHICKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BITCHES

Oh and P.S. most of you young cats (other than the obvious over achievers) It's not your fault you were a generation late, raised by MTV and looked up to me and my partners and wondered how could I be like them???? It's your mother's fault, she should have concieved with a stronger mate and took your diapers off long before middle school...

another one for the problem solver...

first you come off like a bitter old man and that's embarrassing. let me guess you had to make you own can from sheet metal and fill it with berries you watched grow then walked 300 miles, barefoot, through the sleet and snow to paint a fill-in just to have deer lick it off the wall. DAMN times was tough before MTV!!!!!!!!!!

the solution........unplug your computer then set it on fire. and begin a grassroots revolution to destroy THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

or just wallow in your generation gap.

another one for the problem solver...

first you come off like a bitter old man and that's embarrassing. let me guess you had to make you own can from sheet metal and fill it with berries you watched grow then walked 300 miles, barefoot, through the sleet and snow to paint a fill-in just to have deer lick it off the wall. DAMN times was tough before MTV!!!!!!!!!!

the solution........unplug your computer then set it on fire. and begin a grassroots revolution to destroy THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

or just wallow in your generation gap.

hahahh

Archived