the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nesy

i dont know if its me or just coincedence. i was out last night and all i kept managing to see was yeggo. yeggo here yego there. yeggo every fuckin were. this boy is crazy up. specialy in da strip you cant walk 2 feet without seening his hand or something. and dos apes/espo are ritous to.

yeah, he gets up more than a pedophile's dick at a girl scout's meeting.

http://www.gssn.org/images/cookie_girl.gif'>

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DeanGulberry

..just had to heckle those Milwaukee bums... "that's why the Panthers whoopped that Badger ass... Krauser took shit over, and those two Taft dunks?? OOOOOOH MAMMY....

... sorry,, this is Stan Savran signing off..:lol:

dude that game was a fuckin nail biter during the last 3 minutes. after pitts shitty sub par preformance in the first half , the showed alot of heart and held on for the close w.-----aye dick , alll i know is those 2 thunder jams by chris taft are what swung the momentum our way...

-excerpt from bill hillgrove , and dick groats radio brodcast...

hey cheer that espo shit was a typo im not blind. just saying for gp and im bored so no one thinks im a dumb ass or something.

"hey that mutherfucker is dumb he couldnt make out a 20 foot e.r.o. next to a 20 foot gurellia or apple syrup or whatever it said

..just had to heckle those Milwaukee bums... "that's why the Panthers whoopped that Badger ass... Krauser took shit over, and those two Taft dunks?? OOOOOOH MAMMY....

get it straight shithead the badgers are from madsion...don't make me get devon harris to throw coconuts at your ass.

son, I'm so madison, wisconsin i've done sprinkled parmesean on my blunt.

Originally posted by cheerleader

^^^ lol it wouldve been better to let it go, you dug the mistake deeper now.

how is 'espo' a type for 'ero'? the s and p keys are no where near the R key. its not a typo, its a mistake, you couldnt read it, its ok.

haha.. cheerleader, you're incessant.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd03b3127ccebb5383ce10f80000001610'>

^frat boy jesse... i think i smell beef.

...get it str8, shithead, Madison and the rest of Wisc. is known for cheddar cheese, not parmesan, which is European... (although some cheese on a blunt might just be the only thing that'd make those pieces of shit palatable)... the only thing Devin Harris be throwin now is envious glances at a thick-ass Pitt squad in the sweet 16, brah...:lol:

hey and I forgot that the o is on the other side of the keyboard. how is espo a type for ero. either u used bad grammar or u mad the same booboo i did and tried to call me out for it.

who wants some who the fuck wants some. Im rick james bithces and Iam outy like a scouty with some soggy papper towlies. BITCHES

Guest euthana5ia

...get it str8, shithead, Madison and the rest of Wisc. is known for cheddar cheese, not parmesan, which is European... (although some cheese on a blunt might just be the only thing that'd make those pieces of shit palatable)... the only thing Devin Harris be throwin now is envious glances at a thick-ass Pitt squad in the sweet 16, brah...:lol:

:lol: you are the wittiest person here thus far.

Originally posted by doomfarmer

March 23 Pittsburgh PA @ Garfield Artworks, 4931 Penn Ave

w/ Dying Fetus, The End, Holocaust, The Circle Of Dead Children

7:30pm

go see this..

Shit was mad crazy! Dying Fetus and Circle off the hook!

DeanGulberry

...get it str8, shithead, Madison and the rest of Wisc. is known for cheddar cheese, not parmesan, which is European... (although some cheese on a blunt might just be the only thing that'd make those pieces of shit palatable)... the only thing Devin Harris be throwin now is envious glances at a thick-ass Pitt squad in the sweet 16, brah...

fatcopone

you see, if you guys want to dispell that wacky Wisco reputation, you cant be smokin' coagualants anymore...

cheddar dosen't rime with blunt if you didn't notice. I'm trying to embrace the wackyness. I don't even live there no more but I still love to take a big cheese shit every now and then.

but seriously, picture me rollin

great fucking thread

peace to rud-dog

Archived