the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by Honky Kong

gettin stuck up while paitin???????? why dont you turn down your 50cent cd my man.......your moms is in the next room tryin to watch days of our lives...........................laughable

Naw your man took a blast from the past and hooked up the Bushwick Bill LITTLE BIG MAN CD..... Gene Hackman is on the non reality livin, style stealin csn bittin ass nigga shit.... If you can guess who I am I wish you'd step up I haven't bitch smacked a girl since 91"

haha this is the City Slicker thread no toys? most of you fuckers in csn are toys now... you guys cant paint for shit... and sovy... dont talk shit man your shit is too easy to go over son... if i remember there was already a couple of kids that ran around and crossed all your shit out and you ran around cryin about it and didnt do shit... and all csn is now is a group of friends... you guys dont have anyone good anymore... there are many crews around the pgh area that could easily take you pussies out if they wanted too... stick to postin shit on the internet and paintin chill walls you faggots... hahahahaha... more bombing later :D

i just thought about it...

gene hackman gotta be those gay greenfield kids...the vesc gang...remember when all this shit happened awhile ago, and they dissed the whole bike path...and said they took everything out? hahahahahaha, who else could it be? they all used one name on here before too...now gene hackman, just fess up, who are you really?

Originally posted by Ten Cents

oh lord...I GOT PUT UP! thanks nise onerrrr...says keneightdeuce!!! PS i didn't know we owned any of those colors!!!!

the grape, blue and teal are what i stole from you. (ken authorized it as he said 'half those cans are mine')...the other colors i bought at some hardware store right under the bqe.

Naw Gene Hackman Isn't one person. I know this cause I know all the dudes that use that name and theres like 5 of them I think unless they gave the password to someone else too. They can fuckin paint their asses off but they would be cooler if their ego's werent as big. I'm not gonna tell you guys who they are but I will tell you that you probably have or will paint with them at one time or another. Oh and they arent all from the same area, none of them are from Greenfield, and who the fuck is Riot?

Archived