The "Ansiq" Thread

Discover

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I dont know how long you been writing dont really care. But i can safely say i been here long enough to see plenty. And not seeing much of your stuff out on the lines dont really mean shit either. there alot of guys i know that fucking kill shit and there stuff just doesnt roll down to the dirtydirty. I probably wouldnt see it if it wasnt for trading flicks, mags or 12oz. Aint trying to take shit away from you, do your shit. i kinda like most of what i've seen (dont really get the FUCK ISRAEL but its clean) keep it up. I wouldnt know your stuff if it wasnt for 12oz. I really only caught one of your freights a KCS and it was unfinished, neither you or your boy finished. I took your boys spot! I think you should just say fuck it and paint more let niggas catch it them selves. Homeboy might have a little point. peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

wow man glad to see you stuck wit it ,i know i seen you a few months back but i didnt now you had progressed so much

remember that time way way backwith you driving and those gang squad fuckers ,fucked us up by where the new stadium is, me ,you,dibs and farms

anywho its kool

keep on keepin on

• 3 months later...

Archived